Useful posts Index

Dear translator,

Here is a list of posts published in the TWB Q&A section that will be useful for you :nerd_face::

All about the TWB Platform:

Complete a task

Deadlines

Unclaim and view tasks

All about Kató TM/ our previous translation tool:

How to access

Do’s and Don’ts

Tags and untranslatable segments

Revising and tracking changes

Enabling spell-checking

How to tell if your translation/revision is complete

Finishing your translation

User FAQs

If you cannot find what you’re looking for, please post a new message in TWB Q&A or reply to this post :memo:

Happy translating!

26 Likes

Very helpful topic,
Thank you so much @Gloria !

I need a deadline extension

2 Likes

Hey there @Ahmed9547

To ask for a deadline extension, go to the page of the project you’re working into. There you can talk to the project manager and ask for it.
Until next time \o/

3 Likes

Hi @Ahmed9547 did you manage to ask for the deadline extension? In case you haven’t seen it, here’s a video tutorial on how to find the right discussion thread :slight_smile:

Thank you @brenotelesp for helping out! :star2:

1 Like

hi there, please help, i have claimed a short text to translate but when i go to kato platform to translate it is not complete.

Hi @david.cheveia, if you’re referring to the “Our Values” project, I can see that the task is now complete :star2: Let me know if you have any questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does anyone want to join with me on zoom to help each other learn more languages?

Thank you for taking the time of doing this!! :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello!
How can i copy my revised version from Kató TM to Kató?

2 Likes

Hi @Haea_Nufaie and welcome to our community!
This is the video tutorial about How to submit a task from Kató TM.webm - Google Drive
I hope this can be useful.
Have a nice day
:pray:

3 Likes

Hi @Haea_Nufaie, first of all, welcome to the community! :star2:

I confirm the suggestion from the lovely @faretto5 :cherry_blossom: :+1:

You can also find very useful resources to get started with us in our Translator’s Toolkit :wink:

Thanks for your support, Haea! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with :sunflower:

2 Likes