How does the Translator Badge work?

Everything you want to know about the TWB Translator Badges explained here :arrow_down:

:medal_sports: Learn more about the Translator Badge on TWB Platform
:bust_in_silhouette: Learn how to embed your Translator badge on ProZ here
:mantelpiece_clock: Please note that TWB Platform updates every day at 9 GMT, so your word count will not be updated immediately after you submit a task
:medal_sports: Badge list on TWB Platform
:medal_sports:Info about TWB Workspace Badge

:grey_question: Confused about why there are two badges? Have a look at this thread

Learn more about our Recognition Program. :trophy::gift:

4 Likes

Hello,
please, I would like to know what I need to do so that my Translator Without Borders’badge appears on my ProZ profile page.
Thanks for your help.
Regards

Hi Marilane, thank you for your question! Kató Translator’s badge is not integrated with ProZ, if you want it to appear on your ProZ account you can learn how to embed it in this thread. :slight_smile:

Why is it that word counts don’t reflect immediately on my profile badge?

Hi @Abubakar, thank you for your message. You can find more information about the Kató Platform translator badge here. If you believe there’s still an issue with your badge or you have any other questions, feel free to reach out again :slight_smile:

Hi Diana, you might have noticed that some translators have their translator badge embedded in a specially designed field in their ProZ profile. This was possible when TWB was actively using TWB Workspace, a platform provided by ProZ, and thus integrated with their platforms.

We have been moving away from Workspace to Kato as it allows us more flexibility in managing projects and developing new features. This means, however, that our platform is no longer integrated with ProZ and embedding the badge is not possible in the same way. There is a way of copy-pasting the badge into your profile, you can learn how to do it here.

I hope it makes sense, let me know if you need further assstance :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks Natalia for this post i have managed to embed my translator badge into Proz profile.

2 Likes