Feedback on your translations on Kató Platform

When you complete a translation on Kató Platform, you might receive a feedback from the reviser of the task you worked on. This feedback is called a task review.

Providing reviews is optional. The purpose of these reviews is to provide feedback to other project participants, for their information only – which is to say that they are not publicly visible.

To check the reviews you received, go to your Claimed Tasks section, use the filters at the top of the page to show completed tasks, and click on the Task Reviews button underneath each task, which you can see in the screenshot below.

Here’s an example of a task review:

In the Quality category of Kató Community, you can find instructions on how to leave feedback after revising a translator’s work here: Sharing feedback after revision tasks.

In your Kató profile, on the right side, you can see a Feedback section, listing your average scores from the reviews you received on your translation work. Please note that this section is only visible to you and TWB staff for informative purposes. You can see an example in the screenshot below.

4 Likes

If I realize changes have to be made on the feedback, how can I do it?

Hello @Sari and thank you for your question! Reviews can’t be edited after they have been submitted. If you want to change anything, you’d need to submit another review. I hope this helps!

1 Like