Sharing feedback after revision tasks

It is essential to provide constructive feedback to colleagues after completing a revision task. Here’s how you do it.

After Completing a task on Kató Platform, you will be taken to the review page to leave feedback and comments about the task you just revised.

Please, always work with our error typology. You can read more about each category and how they work here: What is the harmonized DQF-MQM error typology?. In the next section of the page, you can detail the score in each category:

After that, you have the option to leave written feedback for your fellow translator if you so choose. Remember: Giving Constructive and Respectful Feedback. Hurtful or inappropriate comments will not be tolerated.
The comment can include max 2048 characters. If you exceed the character limit, your feedback will be lost, so please pay attention to the length of your comment.

Once you are done, just click on Screenshot%20from%202019-11-01%2009-47-26 !

If you have any specific questions or issues you would like to discuss, please do reach out to your Project Officer and they will be able to guide you through the process.

4 Likes

Hello,

I am new in TWB and I completed my first two translations and I have two questions:

1. I want to know can I see the feedback of the reviewers about my translation.

2. I download the revision version of my first translation and I found some little errors. Is it possible to notify the reviewer about it or is it all over for this task?

Thank you,

1 Like

Hi Monica!

Welcome to TWB :slight_smile:. You can learn more about how to check for feedback here: Feedback on your translations on Kató Platform.

As for the errors, I would suggest reaching out to the Project Officer for that request here in the forum. Each project has a specific thread, which you can find in the task page in Kató Platform :slight_smile: It should be a link right next to the link to Kató TM. You can also find it in your “Claimed Tasks” section under each task.

Let me know if this helps!
Best,
Manuel.

Yes, now I better understand how the feedback works. I tried with my first translation but I see no feedback when clicking on “Task Reviews”. I guess it’s because there isn’t a review for my task, since it’s an optional thing.

Thank you very much, Manuel.

2 Likes