Welcome to the TWB Community

Welcome to our community, @laurentia.m :hugs:

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sarah, I am new to TWB having just completed my MA Translation Studies and so am very much looking forward to learning from you all and gaining some practical advice and experience. I have a question though, my language pair is Arabic to English but as yet it doesn’t seem as if there are tasks coming my way? I am wondering if this is due to a lack of demand? I am a native English speaker but am I also able to translate into Arabic, as I think this would give me more opportunities?

Im very much looking forward to getting started and making a contribution.

Sarah

5 Likes

@sarah.williams40, Welcome to our community! :innocent:

3 Likes

Hi @sarah.williams40,
Please have a look at some quick links:
How to find and claim tasks
How to use Phrase TMS
How to submit a task in Phrase TMS
How to unclaim a task
Ask a question about a task
Quality at TWB
New to TWB?

Thanks,
Thang

2 Likes

Hi Thang,
Thank you for the links, I appreciate your kind help and will take a look so that I am fully prepared for my first task.

Thanks again,
Sarah

3 Likes

Hi everyone, it’s a pleasure to be part of this platform. I hope to translate many projects in the shortest time possible.
Thank you!

4 Likes

Welcome to our community, @marisolbonaudiu! :innocent:

2 Likes

Hello @gabriela-bessa, and welcome to the community! :wave:t2:
If there are any tasks available for you to work on, they will show up in your homepage. Make sure to set your language pairs and turn on email notifications!

You can also check TWB’S Translator’s Toolkit to better navigate the platform and use the tools available.

Wish you a beautiful weekend! :blossom:

2 Likes

Hi everyone, it’s great to meet you all! I’m excited to be part of the TWB translations project and contribute to these important humanitarian efforts. Thank you!

5 Likes

Hi! Welcome to the community, @tatiana.mankiewicz! :hibiscus:

3 Likes

Hello @tatiana.mankiewicz,

Welcome to TWB, we are glad you are here!

1 Like

Hello, I am Ndugu steven .
I am really happy to join this great group. I hope and believe to make a lot of adventures through out.
I also hope to help others and light their candles too.
Your fellow translator (changemaker)
Ndugu

4 Likes

Hello @ndugusteve692,

Welcome to TWB, we are very glad you are here!

Hello @Chris_A thank you very much and I really appreciate that. Hoping to have many adventures with Translators without borders

1 Like