Welcome to the TWB Community

Hi My name is Marilene Karam. I am a translator based in Japan and my working languages are English, French and Japanese (working on my Arabic skills).
I am looking forward to contribute on TWB, and also learn from all the translators here.
Thanks a lot.

5 Likes

Hi @mkaram and welcome to our amazing community :star_struck: Hope you enjoy your experience with us, we’re looking forward to working with you soon :orange_heart: :innocent:

2 Likes

Hello, I am new here. I translate from French to Arabic and vice versa, and from English to Arabic and vice versa. I hope to present useful work. Greetings.

5 Likes

Good evening and welcome here to the TWB community! :confetti_ball::tada:

We are really happy to have you here! :star:

Happy translation! :+1:

Best regards. Lilav.

1 Like

Thank you! I had my first task and the experience with memsource was really smooth.

Hello everyone, my name is Belkis and I’m looking forward to starting my journey with TWB.
Glad to meet you all,
best regards :grin: :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Hey @kaiberbelkis Thank you for joining our wonderful community and welcome! :hugs:
Looking forward to working with you soon.

1 Like

Thank you for your warm welcome :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Hi guys!

I’m excited to be part of this community. As a linguist I have experience in the fields of translation (English - Spanish) and teaching English as a foreign language. I’m looking forward to contributing to your mission closing language gaps and helping people get vital information on time. And keep learning, of course!

Greetings,

Daniela A.

6 Likes

Hi Daniela,

Welcome to our community :tada: We’re surely happy to have you here! We are also looking forward to working with you soon :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Thank you very much, Aya! :blush:

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m María José and I’m a translation student graduating next year. My languages are English and Spanish.I joined the TWB community a few days ago and I cannot wait to start translating. Looking forward to contribute to this great organization.

Thanks for the opportunity!

María José

8 Likes

Hi @mariajosesaav, :wave: and welcome here to this incredible Community! :star_struck: :tada:

We are truly glad to have you here! :dizzy: :star2:

Happy translation! :white_flower:

Best regards. Lilav.

3 Likes

Hi all! Happy to be part of this community. Looking foward to get my first translation proyect :grinning: :heartbeat:

3 Likes

Hi @TradBergaminEugenia, welcome to TWB; we are glad you are here.

Best wishes
Chris

Thanks for your warm welcome @Chris_A . :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello everybody! My name is Chiara and I’m currently graduating in Linguistics and Translation at the University of Pisa, Italy. My languages are English and Spanish, besides Italian that’s my native language. I’m trying to widen my translation horizons and experience new things, so I decided to join the TWB community. Looking forward to contribute to this incredible organization and start translating!
Thank you all for this opportunity!
Chiara

3 Likes

Hello @chiaralombatti12, welcome to TWB; we are glad you decided to join us!

1 Like

Hi everyone! :blush: :wave:
My name is Ellina, I am a translator from Ukraine, currently based in Poland.
:ukraine: :heart: :poland:
I’m new to the Forum but have previously worked on the Kato Platform. I usually translate from foreign languages, English, Polish, and German, into my native ones, Ukrainian and Russian.
I hope my work will make an impact.

5 Likes

Welcome @Ellina in our great community! :green_heart: :sunflower:

3 Likes