Welcome to the TWB Community

I’ve sent it to this email address

2 Likes

Hi, I am Rosalba from Italy, and I look forward to working with y’all!

3 Likes

Hi @rosalbaditolve6.rdt :wave: Welcome to the TWB community!

To get started here’s the Kató Translator’s Toolkit, :toolbox: where you can find lots of useful information and resources!

I hope you’ll find many interesting projects to work on with us :star_struck:

Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions! The TWB translator community is here to help :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! This was very useful :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri, I’ve recently joined the Kato community. Coud you please tell me how to pick up tasks on this tool? thank you.

3 Likes

Hi @Mehdi_Chabane :wave:

Firstly, welcome to the TWB community!

To find out more about how to get started with TWB, you can have a look through our Translator’s Toolkit :toolbox:

It has lots of useful information, including on how to find and claim tasks.

You can find tasks available in your language pair by heading to the Kató Platform, which you can log into through this link here :sparkles:

I hope this information is helpful, Mehdi! Thank you for being part of the TWB Community :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi Charlotte, thank you for the greetings.

2 Likes

Hi lovely TWB Community, I’m looking forward to support many important missions of connecting the world where everyone can understand what’s it all about! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Julia_H, a very warm welcome to the TWB community! :star2:

It’s great to have you with us :raised_hands: I hope you’ll find many tasks that match your interests :blush:

Thanks for joining us, we also look forward to working with you! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hi
my name is Fowzi Bawazir from the Republic of Yemen.I am a masters student specialized in translation, and English language studies, however, I have a lot of experience in humanitarian work.I have worked with different International Humanitarian organization. I will be so happy to navigate translating things related to humanitarian work.
thanks in advance
Mr.Fowzi Bawazir

6 Likes

Hi @fowzihasan1987 :wave:

Welcome to TWB! It’s great to have you here :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello Charlotte.
Its my pleasure to be among you.I am really so interested in joying this wonderful community of translators. I hope I will get a lot of benefit during my journey of translation.

Please wish me a good luck

4 Likes

Hi @fowzihasan1987

I’m sure you’ll be able to find an interesting task to get involved with soon :smiley:

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

4 Likes

Thank you!! I was so focused in the tests and the tasks… I forgot to thank you… I am really sorry!
I will be more careful in the future ^^

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:, my name is Valentina, I am Italian but I live in Spain. I finished a master’s degree in sectorial translation. I am really happy to be part of this fantastic community of translators, I hope to contribute soon as a translator and I am sure I can learn a lot from all of you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @martucci.valentina87

A very warm welcome to the TWB Community :star_struck:

It’s great to have you here :raised_hands:

Thanks for joining us, I’m sure you’ll be able to find lots of interesting projects to work on and meet some of our fellow translators :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey everyone my name is Marvin and I am really looking forward contributing to the TWB community! I hope to learn a lot from this experience and can’t wait to get started on the array of interesting projects.

4 Likes

Hello @marvinkw, welcome to the TWB community! :star2:

It’s great to have you with us, I hope you’ll find many tasks that match your interests :blush:

If you haven’t yet, I invite you to have a look at our Translators’ Toolkit, where you can learn everything about how to get started with us :nerd_face:

Thank you for joining us! :hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome @marvinkw to this great community! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello TWB Community!

I am María Ruano from Barcelona (Spain) and I am new in this wonderful community. I am a legal translator and lawyer-linguist and I look very forward to contributing to helping people and providing humanitarian assistance through this platform. I wanted to join TWB a while ago and I have finally made it! I love how the community and the system are conceived and I also look forward to making the most out of this :smiley:

Greetings to everyone here! :raising_hand_woman:

María Ruano

5 Likes