Welcome to the TWB Community

Hi @Maria1988, a very warm welcome to the TWB community! :sunny:

It’s great to have you on board, thank you for joining us! :star_struck:

We also look forward to working with you, and I hope you’ll find many tasks that match your interests :slight_smile:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us - we are happy to help :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri,

Thank you so much for your welcome message :raising_hand_woman: :smiley:

I am very pleased to be here. I will proceed to get familiar with the TWB platform and community in the next weeks. I am very excited about it :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Thank you also for offering your assistance and help. As I am totally new here, it is very likely that I will need some help. This is something I will see in the coming days upon starting the tutorial and taking the course on Humanitarian Translation. I look very forward to it :heart_eyes:

Kindest regards!

María

2 Likes

Sounds like a great plan, @Maria1988! :raised_hands: :sunglasses:

Of course, feel free to reach out to us here in the forum or at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org :+1:

Thanks again for joining us and have a great weekend ahead! :sunny:

2 Likes

Hi guys
Im abeer :heart:
Happy to be with you. I wish you a good day

4 Likes

Hi @abeeradnan.2000a, :wave: and welcome to this outstanding, supportive, and friendly Community! :hibiscus: :star2:

Best regards. Lilav.

4 Likes

Hi @Lilav_Alarashi

Thank you so much for the welcome message :hugs:

Kind regards,

María

2 Likes

Hi @Maria1988, :wave: and welcome here to this incredible Community! :star_struck: :tada:

We are truly glad to have you here! :dizzy: :star2:

Happy translation! :white_flower:

Best regards. Lilav.

3 Likes

Hi @Maria1988,

Welcome in our great community! We are happy to have you here! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a great day! :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hi @abeeradnan.2000a,

Welcome dear in TWB Community! We are happy to have you here too! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wish you amazing day! :innocent: :sunflower:

3 Likes

I’m excited to be part of this great team.

3 Likes

Good evening @ombeni, and welcome to the TWB community! :wave: :tada:

We are really happy to have you here! :star:

Happy translation! :smiley:

Best regards. Lilav.

2 Likes

Thanks @Lilav_Alarashi

I can’t wait to claim a task and work on it.

Let’s help people communicate and get the information they deserve no matter the language they use.

I’m happy for you all, thanks.

2 Likes

Hello @abeeradnan.2000a :raising_hand_woman:

I am very glad to meet you here! I wish you all the best and a lot of success here on TWB!

Kindest regards,

María :grinning:

1 Like

@Lilav_Alarashi @Dalia1

Thank you so much for your beautiful words! :heart: :heart: :heart:

I am also incredibly glad to find such wonderful people here :star_struck: :star_struck:

I wish you two and the rest of the community here a Happy Translation, too! :star2: :star2: :star2:

Have a great day you, too! :full_moon_with_face: :sun_with_face:

María :raising_hand_woman:

3 Likes

Hello @ombeni :raising_hand_woman:

Nice to meet you here! Welcome to this community :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I wish you a lot of success in TWB!

Have a great day :sun_with_face: :full_moon_with_face: :dizzy:

2 Likes

Hi @Maria1988

Thanks for the wishes.

I’m really happy that we are all connected here. :heart_eyes:

Looking forward to sharing lots of professional inputs and many more.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Hello @ombeni :raising_hand_woman:

It is a pleasure to meet you and have you here :partying_face:

I also look forward to sharing my professional experiences with the rest of the community!

Kindest regards,

María

2 Likes

Hello @JessicaSantos and welcome to TWB! :tada: :star2:

It’s amazing that you’re interested in supporting us in our goal :orange_heart: Here is where we want to build a world where language barriers has no place :pray:

Thank you for being here Jessica. We hope you enjoy your experience with us :star_struck:

1 Like

I am new her and I would like to do a good job here and get some help from native English speakers

Hi @ali_jakak449 and welcome to TWB! Hope you enjoy your experience with us and find it enriching and rewarding :smiley: doing translation work where English is a source language can definitely help you learn more about this language, and it gives you the chance to practice general comprehension of English texts :innocent:

You can take a look at the the translator’s manual for more information about our workflow. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions :blush: