Welcome to the TWB Community

Hello,
Can someone help me ? I canā€™t access my account to claim tasks ?
I try to log in with my google account but it wonā€™t open

2 Likes

Hi @kareem_yasser,
I am tagging our kind @charlotte1.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice Monday!
:herb:

2 Likes

Hi @kareem_yasser :wave:

Iā€™m sorry to hear that youā€™re having issues logging in!

Can you send us a screenshot of the issue so we can see whatā€™s going on? Please send it to translators@translatorswithoutborders.org

I hope weā€™ll be able to resolve the issue soon :sunflower:

3 Likes

Iā€™ve sent it to this email address

2 Likes

Hi, I am Rosalba from Italy, and I look forward to working with yā€™all!

3 Likes

Hi @rosalbaditolve6.rdt :wave: Welcome to the TWB community!

To get started hereā€™s the KatĆ³ Translatorā€™s Toolkit, :toolbox: where you can find lots of useful information and resources!

I hope youā€™ll find many interesting projects to work on with us :star_struck:

Donā€™t hesitate to ask if you have any questions! The TWB translator community is here to help :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! This was very useful :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri, Iā€™ve recently joined the Kato community. Coud you please tell me how to pick up tasks on this tool? thank you.

3 Likes

Hi @Mehdi_Chabane :wave:

Firstly, welcome to the TWB community!

To find out more about how to get started with TWB, you can have a look through our Translatorā€™s Toolkit :toolbox:

It has lots of useful information, including on how to find and claim tasks.

You can find tasks available in your language pair by heading to the KatĆ³ Platform, which you can log into through this link here :sparkles:

I hope this information is helpful, Mehdi! Thank you for being part of the TWB Community :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi Charlotte, thank you for the greetings.

2 Likes

Hi lovely TWB Community, Iā€™m looking forward to support many important missions of connecting the world where everyone can understand whatā€™s it all about! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Julia_H, a very warm welcome to the TWB community! :star2:

Itā€™s great to have you with us :raised_hands: I hope youā€™ll find many tasks that match your interests :blush:

Thanks for joining us, we also look forward to working with you! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hi
my name is Fowzi Bawazir from the Republic of Yemen.I am a masters student specialized in translation, and English language studies, however, I have a lot of experience in humanitarian work.I have worked with different International Humanitarian organization. I will be so happy to navigate translating things related to humanitarian work.
thanks in advance
Mr.Fowzi Bawazir

6 Likes

Hi @fowzihasan1987 :wave:

Welcome to TWB! Itā€™s great to have you here :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello Charlotte.
Its my pleasure to be among you.I am really so interested in joying this wonderful community of translators. I hope I will get a lot of benefit during my journey of translation.

Please wish me a good luck

4 Likes

Hi @fowzihasan1987

Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to find an interesting task to get involved with soon :smiley:

Donā€™t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

4 Likes

Thank you!! I was so focused in the tests and the tasksā€¦ I forgot to thank youā€¦ I am really sorry!
I will be more careful in the future ^^

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:, my name is Valentina, I am Italian but I live in Spain. I finished a masterā€™s degree in sectorial translation. I am really happy to be part of this fantastic community of translators, I hope to contribute soon as a translator and I am sure I can learn a lot from all of you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @martucci.valentina87

A very warm welcome to the TWB Community :star_struck:

Itā€™s great to have you here :raised_hands:

Thanks for joining us, Iā€™m sure youā€™ll be able to find lots of interesting projects to work on and meet some of our fellow translators :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey everyone my name is Marvin and I am really looking forward contributing to the TWB community! I hope to learn a lot from this experience and canā€™t wait to get started on the array of interesting projects.

4 Likes