Welcome to the TWB Community

Hello,
Can someone help me ? I can鈥檛 access my account to claim tasks ?
I try to log in with my google account but it won鈥檛 open

2 Likes

Hi @kareem_yasser,
I am tagging our kind @charlotte1.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice Monday!
:herb:

2 Likes

Hi @kareem_yasser :wave:

I鈥檓 sorry to hear that you鈥檙e having issues logging in!

Can you send us a screenshot of the issue so we can see what鈥檚 going on? Please send it to translators@translatorswithoutborders.org

I hope we鈥檒l be able to resolve the issue soon :sunflower:

3 Likes

I鈥檝e sent it to this email address

2 Likes

Hi, I am Rosalba from Italy, and I look forward to working with y鈥檃ll!

3 Likes

Hi @rosalbaditolve6.rdt :wave: Welcome to the TWB community!

To get started here鈥檚 the Kat贸 Translator鈥檚 Toolkit, :toolbox: where you can find lots of useful information and resources!

I hope you鈥檒l find many interesting projects to work on with us :star_struck:

Don鈥檛 hesitate to ask if you have any questions! The TWB translator community is here to help :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks a lot! This was very useful :grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri, I鈥檝e recently joined the Kato community. Coud you please tell me how to pick up tasks on this tool? thank you.

3 Likes

Hi @Mehdi_Chabane :wave:

Firstly, welcome to the TWB community!

To find out more about how to get started with TWB, you can have a look through our Translator鈥檚 Toolkit :toolbox:

It has lots of useful information, including on how to find and claim tasks.

You can find tasks available in your language pair by heading to the Kat贸 Platform, which you can log into through this link here :sparkles:

I hope this information is helpful, Mehdi! Thank you for being part of the TWB Community :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi Charlotte, thank you for the greetings.

2 Likes

Hi lovely TWB Community, I鈥檓 looking forward to support many important missions of connecting the world where everyone can understand what鈥檚 it all about! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @Julia_H, a very warm welcome to the TWB community! :star2:

It鈥檚 great to have you with us :raised_hands: I hope you鈥檒l find many tasks that match your interests :blush:

Thanks for joining us, we also look forward to working with you! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hi
my name is Fowzi Bawazir from the Republic of Yemen.I am a masters student specialized in translation, and English language studies, however, I have a lot of experience in humanitarian work.I have worked with different International Humanitarian organization. I will be so happy to navigate translating things related to humanitarian work.
thanks in advance
Mr.Fowzi Bawazir

6 Likes

Hi @fowzihasan1987 :wave:

Welcome to TWB! It鈥檚 great to have you here :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello Charlotte.
Its my pleasure to be among you.I am really so interested in joying this wonderful community of translators. I hope I will get a lot of benefit during my journey of translation.

Please wish me a good luck

4 Likes

Hi @fowzihasan1987

I鈥檓 sure you鈥檒l be able to find an interesting task to get involved with soon :smiley:

Don鈥檛 hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

4 Likes

Thank you!! I was so focused in the tests and the tasks鈥 I forgot to thank you鈥 I am really sorry!
I will be more careful in the future ^^

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:, my name is Valentina, I am Italian but I live in Spain. I finished a master鈥檚 degree in sectorial translation. I am really happy to be part of this fantastic community of translators, I hope to contribute soon as a translator and I am sure I can learn a lot from all of you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @martucci.valentina87

A very warm welcome to the TWB Community :star_struck:

It鈥檚 great to have you here :raised_hands:

Thanks for joining us, I鈥檓 sure you鈥檒l be able to find lots of interesting projects to work on and meet some of our fellow translators :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey everyone my name is Marvin and I am really looking forward contributing to the TWB community! I hope to learn a lot from this experience and can鈥檛 wait to get started on the array of interesting projects.

4 Likes