Welcome to the TWB Community

Hi @fowzihasan1987

I’m sure you’ll be able to find an interesting task to get involved with soon :smiley:

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

4 Likes

Thank you!! I was so focused in the tests and the tasks… I forgot to thank you… I am really sorry!
I will be more careful in the future ^^

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:, my name is Valentina, I am Italian but I live in Spain. I finished a master’s degree in sectorial translation. I am really happy to be part of this fantastic community of translators, I hope to contribute soon as a translator and I am sure I can learn a lot from all of you. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hi @martucci.valentina87

A very warm welcome to the TWB Community :star_struck:

It’s great to have you here :raised_hands:

Thanks for joining us, I’m sure you’ll be able to find lots of interesting projects to work on and meet some of our fellow translators :smiley:

5 Likes

Hey everyone my name is Marvin and I am really looking forward contributing to the TWB community! I hope to learn a lot from this experience and can’t wait to get started on the array of interesting projects.

4 Likes

Hello @marvinkw, welcome to the TWB community! :star2:

It’s great to have you with us, I hope you’ll find many tasks that match your interests :blush:

If you haven’t yet, I invite you to have a look at our Translators’ Toolkit, where you can learn everything about how to get started with us :nerd_face:

Thank you for joining us! :hugs:

4 Likes

Welcome @marvinkw to this great community! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hello TWB Community!

I am MarĂ­a Ruano from Barcelona (Spain) and I am new in this wonderful community. I am a legal translator and lawyer-linguist and I look very forward to contributing to helping people and providing humanitarian assistance through this platform. I wanted to join TWB a while ago and I have finally made it! I love how the community and the system are conceived and I also look forward to making the most out of this :smiley:

Greetings to everyone here! :raising_hand_woman:

MarĂ­a Ruano

5 Likes

Hi @Maria1988, a very warm welcome to the TWB community! :sunny:

It’s great to have you on board, thank you for joining us! :star_struck:

We also look forward to working with you, and I hope you’ll find many tasks that match your interests :slight_smile:

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us - we are happy to help :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri,

Thank you so much for your welcome message :raising_hand_woman: :smiley:

I am very pleased to be here. I will proceed to get familiar with the TWB platform and community in the next weeks. I am very excited about it :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck:

Thank you also for offering your assistance and help. As I am totally new here, it is very likely that I will need some help. This is something I will see in the coming days upon starting the tutorial and taking the course on Humanitarian Translation. I look very forward to it :heart_eyes:

Kindest regards!

MarĂ­a

2 Likes

Sounds like a great plan, @Maria1988! :raised_hands: :sunglasses:

Of course, feel free to reach out to us here in the forum or at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org :+1:

Thanks again for joining us and have a great weekend ahead! :sunny:

2 Likes

Hi guys
Im abeer :heart:
Happy to be with you. I wish you a good day

4 Likes

Hi @abeeradnan.2000a, :wave: and welcome to this outstanding, supportive, and friendly Community! :hibiscus: :star2:

Best regards. Lilav.

4 Likes

Hi @Lilav_Alarashi

Thank you so much for the welcome message :hugs:

Kind regards,

MarĂ­a

2 Likes

Hi @Maria1988, :wave: and welcome here to this incredible Community! :star_struck: :tada:

We are truly glad to have you here! :dizzy: :star2:

Happy translation! :white_flower:

Best regards. Lilav.

3 Likes

Hi @Maria1988,

Welcome in our great community! We are happy to have you here! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a great day! :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hi @abeeradnan.2000a,

Welcome dear in TWB Community! We are happy to have you here too! :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wish you amazing day! :innocent: :sunflower:

3 Likes

I’m excited to be part of this great team.

3 Likes

Good evening @ombeni, and welcome to the TWB community! :wave: :tada:

We are really happy to have you here! :star:

Happy translation! :smiley:

Best regards. Lilav.

2 Likes

Thanks @Lilav_Alarashi

I can’t wait to claim a task and work on it.

Let’s help people communicate and get the information they deserve no matter the language they use.

I’m happy for you all, thanks.

2 Likes