Unable to mark the task as complete

Hi @Chris_A,

Yes, this time I managed the problem using “er”, because the problem was with the high “th” in english that we don’t have in french. :slight_smile:
Hope it doesn’t happen with other numbers because there isn’t something similar to the “th”. :c
Kind regards,

Maria Grazia

1 Like

Please help! I have the same issue in both my 2 tasks. If anyone have time, do you mind help me mark complete with them? Thank you :pray::pray::pray:

It seems very strange that there are many of us who cannot get the work marked as completed.

Hello @woodwarblerdk,

Thank you for working on this task,

Let’s tag @GiuliaG, the project manager, to look into this and help you accordingly.

We thank you once again for the work that you are doing to support us!

1 Like

Dear @woodwarblerdk ,
Thank you for your message and for your help with our projects!

A couple of months ago we implemented additional quality measures, which mainly entail running the PhraseQA functionality. If the QA is not run, it won’t be possible to mark the task as Complete. Unfortunately, sometimes the QA flags issues that are not real or do not depend on the translation itself - for example, if the document has some tag issues.
I know this is very frustrating and we are looking for a solution. In the meantime, if you are unable to complete a task even though you have run the QA, please reach out to me or send a message in the forum so we can mark it as Complete for you.
Thank you again :slight_smile:
Best,
Giulia

Hello there, I got a problem with the “completed” task again. I tried to do all things following your instruction, but it did not work. Please help me to transfer my task status (this is the name of my task: 16 Finance_Debt Holds You Back_Lesson.docx. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Dear @phuong.hlu99 ,
Thank you for helping us with this project and for reaching out :slight_smile:
I have now marked the as Complete on your behalf.
All the best,
Giulia

1 Like

@GiuliaG @Lunediam I can’t complete the task because of a tagging/formatting issue which I don’t understand. Hus Forbi-sælger Nat 35584

Please can you help?

Hello :slight_smile:
I’m new here and have just finished my first translation but I’m having some issues with marking it as complete. I’ve tried all the advice I found in here but still couldn’t figure it out.
I appreciate your help

1 Like

Hello!
I want to submit my first task, but I can’t. I’ve read all the advice posted here but the ‘Completed’ button won’t appear.
Could it be because it’s the first part of a bigger document and the other parts should also be completed to submit? I also think the tag and formatting have something to do but I’ve already made all the required changes. This is the task just in case anyone from the team needs to check it 6.1 CVA Nutrition Brief.docx
Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @getholdoftariq ,
Thank you for letting me know. I have marked this task as Completed for you :slight_smile:
Best,
Giulia

Dear @Victoria ,
Thank you so much for helping us with your skills!
Could you please specify which task or which project you are having issues with?
Thank you,
Giulia

1 Like

Dear @Melina ,
Thank you so much for reaching out and for helping us with this project!

I had a look at the PhraseQA, as that is usually the main reason why the status cannot be changed in a task, and I see that there are 2 types of issues:
1. “Missing term”
If you could please have a look and make the necessary edits, then the flags will disappear (please note that terminology is very important for this project, so we kindly ask you to stick to the term base - however, if you spot any mistakes or strongly disagrees with something, please let me know).
2. “Tags and formatting”
I see that those are related to the source file, so it does not depend on your translation. I can override them if they create a problem

Let me know if this helps :slight_smile:

All the best,
Giulia

Hi @GiuliaG

Thanks for your reply. I was able to mark it as completed yesterday night. I tried writing a message replying to my own comment but it wouldn’t allow me to post it.

Just in case it helps anyone, I hadn’t realised that the blue number tags from the source text had to be carried onto the target text as well!
I fixed that and was able to submit it.

1 Like

Dear Victoria, thank you so much for completing the task and confirming the above :slight_smile:
As you are new here, I thought I would share some more information about our translation platform (Phrase):
Phrase TMS - TWB Community Forum - here you can find all articles related to Phrase
Dealing with Tags in Phrase TMS - this is an article specifically about what we call “tags”, i.e. those blue numbers in the segments.

And of course, let me know if you have any other questions!

Best,
Giulia

Hello @GiuliaG
could you help me with this task? I can’t mark it as completed due to the “Tags and formatting” problem
task name :3.2 240821_Evac_Ops_Master_No_Code.xlsx
(TWB Platform)
thank you
best,
jill

1 Like

Dear @jill9494 ,
Thank you so much for helping us with this project!
I’m sorry for the inconvenience, I have now marked the task as Complete on your behalf.
All the best,
Giulia

Hello @GiuliaG
Sorry to bother you again. Could you help me with this task also? “Tags and formatting” problem again.TWB Platform.
Thank you
Best,
Jill

1 Like

Dear @jill9494 ,
Thank you so much for letting me know, I have marked the task Complete for you!
All the best :slight_smile:
Giulia

A post was merged into an existing topic: November Curriculum 35787