The Translator's Toolkit

Hi @abditubey and thank you for reaching out! :dizzy:

I could see that there are no more tasks in progress in your profile. It’s good that all your tasks are successfully submitted :white_check_mark: :tada:

Thaank you for your support Abdinoor! We really appreciate it :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for your response!

1 Like

Many thanks for this course, together with an accompanying certificate.

Dear Aya. Alrifai,

I am Hayatullah Dadkhah TWB volunteer translator. I have translated many projects in TWB, but not received any recognition yet and as well as no feedback yet. As per your policy, you provide a small amount of money for those volunteers who did translation from 1000-10000 words and I have not heard about it from you, could you please advise me?

Hi @hayatdadkhah1 and thank you for reaching out :dizzy:

I have received your emails in this regard, and I’ll reply to you as soon as possible. Meanwhile, you may find it useful to refer to this thread for more clarification on your queries :innocent:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi there,
I have claimed 2 tasks, I found one of them and didn’t find the other. Where can I find the other task?

Hi @faten1992 ,and thank you for reaching out :sunflower:

I can see that you do have one task in progress in your profile, maybe the other one wasn’t claimed by you because another volunteer was also trying to claim it at the same time and managed to do so in a matter of seconds :thinking: If you didn’t receive a confirmation email that you successfully claimed the other task, this would be the reason.

If you did receive a confirmation email for the other task, please let me know so I check it again for you :dizzy:

Hi, how are you? I’m a new user of this site and I don’t know how to use it. Can any of you explain to me? Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Hi @ahmedhendy280 and thank you for your interest in working with us! :dizzy:

I cannot see a profile under your name on our platform, or it might have been automatically deleted if it was created but not competed yet :confused: If you don’t have a Kató platform profile yet, kindly enter your email address and a password using this link and check a few automated emails you’ll receive afterwards to complete your registration :heavy_check_mark:

When your registration is completed, you can refer to our Translator’s Manual for a comprehensive explanation on how to use our platform :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

Please let me know if you have any questions :innocent:

1 Like

Hi, I’m new here and hope someone can help me. I have no tasks available at the moment, is it normal?

2 Likes

Hello @Angela2 and welcome to our community! :tada:

I can see that you successfully completed your registration on our platform, this should help you find tasks in your language pairs :white_check_mark:

It’s surely normal if you sometimes don’t find tasks, the availability of tasks varies from time to time, but we always post new tasks :dizzy:

I would recommend keeping an eye on the homepage and following these instructions to sign up to receive email notifications when tasks are available, this can increase your chance to find tasks :wink:

You can also check our Translator’s Manual to learn more about our workflow :woman_technologist:

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out :sunflower:

4 Likes

Hello. I would like to change my email to “thalysonteixeira20@gmail.com”. Would that be possible?

Hi @ThalysonTeixeira this is done :blush:

1 Like

Hello, I am English to Amharic and Tigrinya translator. I have donated 976 words when I started but after that I have been waiting to get a task but I didn’t. I need help

Hey @mahletmekonen Thanks for your support so far and so sorry that you have not had access to tasks recently. The number of tasks available usually depends on the needs of our partners so we do not have much control over that. I see you have your notifications set to daily so you will surely receive an email notification once there are available tasks in your language pairs. Keep an eye out! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you! Very useful details. I found video of translation process at TWB demo really helpful.

Hi! I’m new to TWB (although I’ve had an account for quite some time, I didn’t try to claim any assignments until now), but I can’t see any available tasks showing up on my homepage. I’ve been checking almost every day for like two weeks with no luck yet.

Is there an issue with my account, or is the amount of work really low lately? I would appreciate some guidance on how to claim my first task. Thank you!

Hey @mariomuchacho.mm , Everything looks good on your profile so it’s just there are not so many tasks available at this moment. But keep an eye out, I am sure something will turn up soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I am always getting low feedback and stars regarding design and style.
Please, I need guidance for this issue as I still don’t know what I am supposed to do or change regarding them and what things should I pay attention to.

Thanks.
@Aya.Alrifai

1 Like