Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi @noamenamara

I’m glad that you could complete the course! and surely you can publish the certificate on LinkedIn :+1: :white_check_mark:

I’m not sure if it can be added in a spaecific section in your profile :thinking: but mosly our volunteers like to add it in a post and share their experince in the course and with TWB in general, if you like this idea, you may go for it :smiley:

Hi, I’ve completed the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation course. I have enrolled myself in the course and gone through every segment for my second time. Yet, the final test isn’t available to me. When I click on the ‘Take the test’ button, it shows that I have the ‘Done:View’ tag green and the ‘To Do: Complete and Pass the Activity’ still grey. Throughout the course, I have not seen any checkboxes for me to fill in myself to indicate that I have completed each segment. I request your assistance in this matter.

Hi @toebeans

Firstly, weclme to TWB, and thank you for your interest in the course!

I checked the logs, and it seems that the system didn’t mark some parts of the course as complete, and that’s why the final test was inaccessible. To take the final test, you’ll only need to go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the material, this will open the test and generate the certificate :innocent:

Hope you enjoyed the course! Please let us know if you need any assistance :sunflower:

Thank you for your clarification. After reviewing the course again, I have successfully completed it and received the certificate after taking the test.

1 Like

Hi Gloria,

I followed the link tot he course. There is an option to login as " guest". Is this ok to take it like this or this will affect the certification?

Hi @KAMAL

Thank you for your interest in our course!

Logging in as a guest doesn’t have the feature of generating the certificate, so if you’d like to gain the certificate, kindly follow the steps mentioned above :arrow_double_up: to register as a user and enroll yourself in the course :innocent:

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out :dizzy:

I entered the course and each time I click on the final test, it tells me that the activity should be marked as complete, I did not find any activity!
What they are talking about?

1 Like

Hello everyone, I am facing the same problem, I have completed the course but I can’t pass the final test which is kind of weird.

Hi @moniatu75 and @Henda-Chihi1

Welcome to our community, and **Thank you for your interest in the course!! :sunflower:

Monia, I see that everything worked out in the end :wink:

Henda, Kindly note that, in order to complete the course, there are three steps to follow as mentioned above. If the enrollment step is skipped, you may not be able to access the final test. Now I did the enrollment step for you, so you’ll only need to go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the material, this will help you take the test and gain the certificate :star:

Hope you enjoyed the course! Please let us know if you have any questions :innocent:

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same problem as @Sergio_TL94 and can’t access the testing section of the course even though I went through the course multiple times. If somebody could give me a tip how to resolve this it would be highly appreciated :slight_smile:

Hi, I created an account and then followed the course but it doesn’t let me take the final test because “not everything has been marked as done”, even though I read and listened to everything in the course. Could you help me please?

hi,
I tried to get the course of Introduction to the Humanitarian but I could not get the final test because I was not enrolled on the course the system mentioned, and I did not find the place where I can be enrolled as

Hi @s-bertsch , @niematkhairi and @S.Cipparrone and thank you for your interest in the course! :sunflower:

I see that everything finally worked out for you @s-bertsch & @niematkhairi :wink: Congratulations on the certificate! :smiley:

@S.Cipparrone you are also close to take the test, it only seems that one little step was missed in your registration, which is the enrollment step :eyes: Now that I did the enrollment step for you, you’ll only need to go through the course again and take some time to read through the material. After you move to the end, you’ll be able to take the test and gain the certificate :+1: :white_check_mark:

Hello,
I am having a trouble logging in on https://elearn.translatorswb.org/
Yesterday I created an account to do the course, and I was going to complete it today, I am receiving this message when I type my username & password “Your session has timed out. Please log in again.”
I will be thankful if you could help me with this,
Best Regards.

Hi @anas.mourad and thank you for your interest in our courses :star2:

I see that you viewed the two courses “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community” and “Training Course on Humanitarian Translation” but you were not enrolled in them. I did the enrolment step for you so you can complete the courses and access the final tests :innocent:

Kindly try logging in again here (adding username and password on the left, not using guest access) to check if it works right. I believe that the session may time out if a long time was spent on a slide with no activity noticed by the system :thinking: but if it happens too often, please let us know so we check again :mag_right:

1 Like

Hello @Aya.Alrifai,
Thank you so much for your time and effort with this situation, Problem solved and I’ve completed the course. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi team, I just wanted to ask… can you get the certification with a 87% result on the test? I tried several times, always passing it with a 87% but when finished, I cannot view the certification (I logged in with my user and enrolled in the course). If should be, where should I look for it? Thank you, best regards! :slight_smile:

Hi @sheilaromero and thank you for your interest in our courses :innocent:

I see that you completed the “Training Course on Humanitarian Translation” which doesn’t offer certificates. If you’d like to receive a certificate, you can take the course we explained about here, which is the “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community:scroll: I hope you find this useful! :dizzy:

1 Like

Hi Aya, glad to talk with you and nice to e-meet you! Thank you for this clarification, will try to do the introduction course as well. Have a lovely day ahead! :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello everyone! I’m very glad to be part of this community. :blush: I want to ask for the following: I’ve encountered one problem while doing the course " Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community", this is, I’ve read and done the activities but somehow I cannot complete the final test because it says " Restricted - Not available unless: The activity Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community! is marked complete". Why does it happen? :thinking: Can you please help me out? My username there is @ ayelentomano . Thanks in advance.