Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi @jeejay62 :wave:

Welcome to TWB, and thank you for your interest in the course!

As I checked the logs, and it seems that the system didn’t mark some parts of the course as complete, and that’s why the final test was inaccessible. To take the final test, you’ll only need to go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the material, this will open the test and generate the certificate :innocent:

Hope you enjoyed the course! Please let us know if you need any assistance :sunflower:

bro, I also have the same problem, how did you solve it?

I have taken the test several times but then I can not access the test. it says is restricted.

Hi @KamalSalik and thank you for your interest in the course!

It seems that a few parts of the course weren’t marked by the system as complete, and that’s why the final test was inaccessible. To take the final test, you’ll only need to go through the course again and make sure you spend enough time reading through the material, this will open the test and generate the certificate :innocent:

Hope you enjoyed the course! Please let us know if you need any assistance :dizzy:

Hi team,

I would like to know how can I apply for Humanitarian translation course?

Thanks.
@victoriapalero

3 Likes

Hi @ombeni

Thank you for your interest in the course! I’ve just moved your post to the relevant thread :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

If you scroll up, you’ll find the steps to follow to take the course. Please let me know if you need any further assistance :innocent:

1 Like

Thanks for your help, @Aya.Alrifai

I have successfully applied for the course. I am glad you are here to help :wink:

1 Like

Hi :slightly_smiling_face:,
I have read all the material and watched all the videos (Memsource included), but I can’t get the test.

1 Like

Hi @anallinasrodriguez,

Thanks for joining to TWB community! :heart_eyes:

Regarding your question, there’s no test anymore! To be a verified translator at TWB, this depends on the evaluation of your work!

So, once you claim some tasks and get a good rate and review, you will be a verified translator without doing any tests! :slight_smile:

I hope this helps!

Have a great day! :sunrise_over_mountains:

Regards,
Dalia

2 Likes

Hi @anallinasrodriguez and thank you for reaching out! :dizzy:

If you’re referring to the test after completing the introduction course, it just seems that one little step was missed in your registration, which is the enrollment step :eyes: Now that I did the enrollment step for you, you’ll be able to access the test, kindly go through the course again and take some time to read through the material. After you move to the end, you’ll be able to take the test and gain the certificate :+1: :white_check_mark:

If you’re referring to the verification tests, they are no longer available, our kind @Dalia1 correctly explained how the verification works :orange_heart: .

Let us know if you still need any help :innocent:

2 Likes

Hello Gloria, I am having exactly the same problem. I have created the account and my name Maria Jose Rios Solaz shows on the top right corner, I have completed all 4 sections and submitted my answer to the review at the end of each but it doesn’t allow me to take the text. Could you please help me with this? I would really appreciate it as I have gone through the process twice already
Thank you so much
Maria

3 Likes

Hi everyone! I just completed the course Introduction to Humanitarian Translation but I can’t take the test. I’m logged in, I activated the account, I believe I enrolled myself in the course. Suggestions…? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @maria_rios2003 and welcome to our community!

I checked the logs and I could see that you could successfully complete the course, take the test, and gain the certificate :star2: It’s great that everything worked well in the end :smiley:

Please let me know if you still need any support :innocent:

Hi @SDG57 and welcome to our community!

I’ve replied to your email yesterday, please refer to it so you can log in again :wink:

I also noticed that you weren’t enrolled in the course, and that’s why the test was inaccessible. Now that I did the enrollment step for you, you’ll be able to access the test, you’ll only need to go through the course again and take a little time to read through the material. After that, you’ll be able to take the test and receive the certificate :innocent:

Hello, I see I’ve been having the same problem as many others here. I’m enrolled, I took the course, answered the 4 reflections but somehow cannot take the final test. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Luforain :raising_hand_woman:

Firstly, welcome to TWB, and thank you for your interest in the course! :star2:

I checked the registration status and I could see that you’re enrolled indeed :+1: It only seems that a few parts of the course weren’t marked by the system as complete, and that’s why the final test was inaccessible. To take the final test, you’ll only need to go through the course again and make sure you spend enough time reading through the material, this will open the test and generate the certificate :innocent:

Hope you enjoyed the course! Please let us know if you need any assistance :dizzy:

2 Likes

Hello! If I want to take this course, can I use the same information of my TWB account to create an account to take the course Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community?.

Hi @noamenamara and thank you for your interst in our course!

I can see that you successfully registered on the paltform :clap: surely you can take the course now, make sure you enroll yourself in the course (as mentioned in step 2 in the post above :arrow_double_up: ) when you’d like to start :wink:

Let us know if you neeed any assistanse :innocent:

Hi Aya!
I would like to tell you that I have completed all the quizzes in the course " Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for TWB Community, but when I clicked on “Take the test”, I get this message " Restricted Not available unless: The activity Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community! is marked complete " . This sounds strange!! Could you please help. Does is it take time to show that I have completed the all the tasks?
I will be waiting for your kind reply. By the way, I am logged in the course

1 Like

Hi Aya! I have just finished the whole course entitled " Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for TWB Community" May I know how I can publish this certificate on my Linkedin? Is it just upload certificate? because some Universities for example have on their website how click on publish achievement on linkedIn.
I will be waiting for your kind reply.

1 Like