Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hello all :slight_smile: I hope youā€™re all doing great :smiley:
I donā€™t know whom exactly I should be tagging for this, but here goes nothing. Iā€™ve been trying to get the humanitarian translation certificate. I had no issue setting up my Moodle account and signing up for the course, but I canā€™t seem to take any final exams. Iā€™ve completed the ā€œReflection timeā€ questions, but it appears neither my results nor progress are being saved :frowning:

Hopefully somebody here can tell me how to fix that.

All the best, thank you :hugs:

1 Like

Hi @ayelenromano and @samira.translate , and thank you for your interest in the course! :white_flower:

Kindly note that, in order to complete the course, there are three steps to follow as mentioned in above :arrow_double_up: If the enrollment step is skipped, the system doesnā€™t give access the final test :no_entry_sign:

To make it easier, I did the enrollment step for you. Youā€™ll only need to go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the sections, this will help you take the test and gain the certificate :scroll:

Hope you enjoy the course! Please let us know if you have any questions :innocent:

3 Likes

Hey there @Aya.Alrifai, thank you so much for your help.
I feel silly for missing that step and misunderstanding the directions, given the amount of times Iā€™ve looked for the reason it wasnā€™t working :sweat_smile:

Thanks again and keep up the good work :smiley:

2 Likes

I have just completed the course: Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community but I canā€™t find a way to self-assess and obtain the certificate; please help me!

No worries at all! What matters is that things finally worked :blush: Congratulations on the certificate :tada: :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Hi @akililunguchris and thank you for taking the course :blush:

I checked the logs and it seems that the certificate wasnā€™t generated because you werenā€™t enrolled (which is a step to follow to have access to the test and obtain the certificate). Now that we did the enrollment step for you, all you need to do is to go through the course again, making sure you spend some time on the sections, this will help you take the test and receive the certificate :white_check_mark:

Let us know if you need any further assistance! :dizzy:

1 Like

Hello! And thank you so much for the help - Iā€™ve just completed the course! :grin: I really enjoyed it. Greetings! :hugs:

1 Like

Hi @Aya.Alrifai , I just finished the course but canā€™t take a final quiz although I have been clicked enroll the course for me. May I seek your guidance. Thanks

Hi @iamsithuaung :wave:

Iā€™ve just replied to your email in this regard, kindly refer to it :innocent:

1 Like

thank you so much. appreciate your help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey there! I canā€™t access the final test. I get the ā€œRestricted: not available unless the course is marked completeā€ message.
I have read the topics and watched the videos on the course. I donā€™t know whatā€™s going on or what the problem is.

Hi @assuncao353 :wave:

Welcome to our community, and thank you for your interest in the course! :star2:

I just looked into it and it seemed that you only missed the enrollment step (the second step mentioned above :arrow_double_up:) and thatā€™s why the system didnā€™t give access the test :eyes:

Now I did the enrollment step for you. Kindly go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the sections, so you can pass the test :100: and obtain the certificate :dizzy:

Let me know if you need any further assistance :innocent:

1 Like

Hi @Aya.Alrifai
I have enrolled the course and have completed and passed the activity of the course. However, I canā€™t access the final test. Could you please help me figure this out?
Thank you in advance

1 Like

Thank you! @Aya.Alrifai You helped me a lot.

1 Like

HI @hafsohlarasati and thank you for taking the course!

Iā€™m sorry if you struggled until you could access the test, I can see that everything finally worked fine and that you received the certificate, congratulations and hopefully you enjoyed the course! :star2:

2 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m new here and I have been trying to finish my Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community, I have watched all the videos and read the materials and answered the questions more than 4 times now and nothing I do seems to work in order for me to access the Test Yourself option at the end. Can anyone help me?

Hi @cecilia.calheiros

Welcome to our community, and thank you for your interest in the course! :star2:

I just looked into it and it seemed that you only missed the enrollment step (the second step mentioned above :arrow_double_up:) and thatā€™s why the system didnā€™t give access the test :eyes:

To make this easier, I did the enrollment step for you. all you need to do is to go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the sections, this will help you take the test, and obtain the certificate :dizzy:

Let me know if you still need any help :innocent:

1 Like

Thank you!!! Iā€™ll try again and let you know if I need any more help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, colleagues!
Iā€™ve been checking the forum and Iā€™ve seen that Iā€™m not the only one having problems taking the introductory course test.
I have been trying to take advice from your comments but I still canā€™t access the test.
Can anyone help me?
Thank you very much for your time,
Kind regards.

Hello, I have enrolled in the course and finished looking over its materials however, I am still unable to take the test.

Thank You,

Juliana