Asking for a certificate

Hi @cna142, of course! :blush: I will be happy to put together a reference letter for you in the coming week, does this sound good to you?

Thanks for your support and have a great weekend ahead :sunny:

2 Likes

Hi @khaled89fadl, you are right, it seems the last two tasks haven’t been added to your final word count, sorry about that! I’ll look into this and get back to you as soon as possible :+1:

Of course you’ll be eligible to receive a reference letter then, I’ll send it to you in the following week, would that suit you?

Thanks for your patience, Khaled! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri

Thanks for utmost support. Indeed it looks good.

I’m always here for support.

Have a nice weekend in advance.

3 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri

No problem at all.
Yeah that works fine
Thank you !

2 Likes

Hi @khaled89fadl, this is to inform you that your badge has been updated and now it displays the correct word count, so everything is sorted now! :nerd_face:

Thanks again for pointing this out to us and for your support :sunny:

3 Likes

It sounds great :relaxed: looking forward to recieving my certificate soon.:blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri,

Could you please add my full name in the reference letter, I will mail it to you.

Thanks in advance.

Have a nice day :slightly_smiling_face:.

Regards

2 Likes

Hi @cna142, of course! Please feel free to send it via email at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org :wink:

Have a great week ahead! :sunny:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri,

Thanks a lot.

Have a great week ahead too :sunny:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri
Hope you are doing well!
This is a gentle reminder about my reference letter and recommendation.
If you could include my full name as it is stated in my profile, that would be great
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi @khaled89fadl

Thanks for the reminder!

We aim to get reference letters to translators within a week, so keep an eye out for the letter in an email :smiley:

3 Likes

Okay nice
Thanks @charlotte1

1 Like

Hello,

I have reached 20 000 words translated. Could I also get a reference letter?

Thank you! :cherry_blossom: :smile:

2 Likes

Hi @andreea.pop212

Of course, we’d be happy to confirm your contribution to TWB! The reference letter will include the number of words you’ve donated, when you joined TWB and also which NGO projects you’ve worked on :smiley:

We’ll send you the reference letter by email asap! Thanks for your support to TWB, Andreea :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Have a good day! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hello! I just completed 20,190 words. Can I request my Reference letter please? :slight_smile:
( kindly can you include my full name as it is stated in my profile? Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @sarah_galal96, thanks for reaching out and congratulations on your great contribution! :sunny:

Of course, I’ll be happy to put together a reference letter for you; it will include the date you joined TWB, your word count, and the NGO partners you contributed. I’ll send it to you within a week, does it sound good to you? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds Great! Thank you so much :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I crossed the threshold of 20,000 words yesterday. It has been a great experience contributing to the cause. Could I please get a reference letter based on the work done? If yes, please use my full name, Akanksha Bora on the letter. Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @AkankshaB, congratulations on reaching this threshold! :partying_face:

Of course, I will be happy to put together a reference letter for you in the following week. It will include the date you joined TWB, your word count, and the NGO partners you contributed to. Does it sound good to you? :slight_smile:

3 Likes