Asking for a certificate

Hi all, while going through your forum, I read that when you reach the 20,000 words you may ask for a certificate. Is that true? Many thanks for your replies

14 Likes

Hi @faretto5 this is true! It’s part of our General Recognition Program. Would you like us to put one together for you?

6 Likes

Yes, please. Today I started your Gamayun Course, but I was not able to finish it. I finished instead the training course on humanitarian translation, but there is no mention of it on my past courses

@JoannaW thank you for asking

1 Like

Ok, lovely! I’ll put together the reference letter for you in the coming days. When it’s ready I will email it to you :star2:

I have just had a look on the elearn platform and I can see that you have completed the Introduction course - well done! You should have also received the certificate we sent you by email. Let me know if you don’t have this and I will forward it to you :slight_smile: I can also see that you are enrolled in the Gamayun course.

3 Likes

Wow that is so nice, I was not informed about that. I have reached over 66,000 words. @JoannaW May I claim for certificate too?

3 Likes

Hi @Baraka, of course! We will put this together for you in the coming days :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @JoannaW, thank you for asking about my certificate of the Introduction course. Don’t worry about it. It is already saved in my profile, where I shall hopefully put also any new certificate you might send me. I was asking in another chat about my tests. Any news about them ? Shall I try again my GB/ESP test? Anyway, have a wonderful Wednesday!

3 Likes

Thank you, I will appreciate thatđź‘Ź @JoannaW

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for KatĂł Translators

Hi @JoannaW,
as I reached 40,000 words, I read that, apart from the reference letter you have already sent me (I have two now), you would also reccomend me on professional websites, such as Linkedin and Proz. Would it be possible for you to arrange that? I would really appreciate it. L

3 Likes

Hi @faretto5! I will look into this for you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good afternoon, @JoannaW :slight_smile:

I would like to ask for a reference letter too. It’s for a job I’m applying to (the application deadline being September 7).

Do let me know if any further details are necessary - I never asked for a reference letter before, so I really have no idea. :grin:

Thank you very much, Joanna :heart: - and have a great Monday! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi @andfraz wonderful news! Of course - we’ll put one together for you in the coming days.

You are also eligible to receive recommendations on professional platforms! If you’d like this too, please send us an email with the platforms you’d like us to provide recommendation on :slight_smile:

You are very welcome, and I hope you have a lovely week ahead! :sunny:

4 Likes

Hi again, @JoannaW :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for this. My unemployed self really appreciates it. :grin:

As to recommendations on professional platforms - I’ll reach out to you via email later on, yes. Thank you for suggesting it. :heart: I’m not very good at social media - for instance, I still have to create a LinkedIn account, you see.

Have a great week, full of sunny, happy days, Joanna! :butterfly: :rainbow:

7 Likes

Hi,

I need a reference letter from you to start a new job, the problem is that I just have a few months in this community and I don’t have access to a lot of tasks, so I couldn’t reach 20,000 words that you require to have a reference letter, so it’s there any other possibility to get it?. I will appreciate it :slight_smile:

Regards,

Andreina.

2 Likes

Hi @andreilopezc26,
thank you for reaching out. I’m tagging our kind @JoannaW who will reply to you tomorrow, if there are no problems. I hope this helps.
All the best
L :hugs:

4 Likes

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.:hugs:

1 Like

Hi @andreilopezc26 thanks for your message! I’ve just sent you an email with detailed information :slight_smile:
Thank you and have a lovely day! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hello
I have reached 20,000 words. May I claim a certificate too?
Thanks is advance.

2 Likes