Welcome to the TWB Community

Many thanks for you :heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart:
@JoannaW @faretto5

3 Likes

Hello TWB :slightly_smiling_face: I’m glad to be a new member here. Nice to meet all of you.

1 Like

Hi @vannarybouy, welcome to the TWB community! :star2:

It’s great to have you with us, thanks for joining :hugs:

If you haven’t yet, have a look at our Translator’s Toolkit :toolbox: There, you can learn more about TWB and how to get started :tada:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!

My name is Émilie and I am a beginner translator.
I am happy to be part of the TWB community! I have been verified, I am so happy: smile:
But I have a question, can I be checked for multiple language combinations?

1 Like

Hi Emilie!,
tomorrow you will have the best reply from one of the staff members. But I believe you can.
Have a nice evening!
:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi @Re1, welcome to the community! :sunny:

Congratulations on becoming verified :heart_eyes:

You can definitely become verified for your other language combinations too, you can find all the information you need in this thread :slight_smile:

Thanks for joining us, Émilie! Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with :sunflower:

1 Like

Hi
My name is Gilbert. I am a trilingual American English/ French/Spanish Registered Nurse in southern California. I would like to translate documents or do video interpretations in order to keep and improve my skills as a medical interpreter.

1 Like

Good evening, @rocambole93 :first_quarter_moon_with_face:

Welcome to our community. Gilbert! :partying_face: It’s wonderful to have you onboard! :smiley: :tada:

I moved your post to this thread, as this is one of the thread we use to introduce ourselves. :wave: :speech_balloon:

Here’s the The Kató Translator’s Toolkit, :toolbox: where you have all the the information you need to get started with us. I’m sure you’ll find many tasks available for your languages pairs soon. :wink:

Let us know in case you have any questions. We’re here to help each other. :slight_smile:

Thank you for joining TWB, and for your desire to help. :heart:

Have a great evening! :star2:

4 Likes

Hi @rocambole93 welcome! :star_struck: You’ve absolutely come to the right place - we hope you can find tasks to work on that interest you.

If you’d like access to more tasks in your language pair I recommend you become a Kató Verified Translator :white_check_mark: As our wonderful @andfraz mentioned, you can find more information about this in our Toolkit :wink:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! :slight_smile:

I’m a little late in introducing myself, but I just wanted to say that I deeply enjoy translating for TWB - the work in itself is a lot of fun, but it is also such a great opportunity to learn more about the many important issues addressed by the NGOs. The community here is also super friendly and welcoming, which I appreciate a lot :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m definitely looking forward to being here for a long time :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hi @Julia_W thanks for introducing yourself here! :star_struck:

We’re so happy to hear that you’re enjoying your experience volunteering with TWB, not only as a translator but as a lovely member of our community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you so much for your support, Julia. We very much look forward to having you around for a long time :wink:

3 Likes

Hi @ambra

I want to assess the tests for the program of the new translators to be verified in my language pair. I forgot the email which I can apply through it. Would you write it here, please?

2 Likes

Hi @Dalia1 thank you very much for your interest! We’ll look into this and get back to you tomorrow :heartbeat:
If you have any questions you can always reach out to us at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @JoannaW

Thanks for your reply!

Do you mean that I don’t have to apply now, and I just have to wait your decision tomorrow?

That’s great! I’m waiting your decision then! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Kind regards,
Dalia

3 Likes

Yesss that’s right! I’ll be in contact shortly :blush:

2 Likes

Hello, I’m just passing by to introduce myself. My name is Gustavo, and I look forward to working with y’all.

3 Likes

Hi @gustavocampos :wave:

Welcome to the TWB community, it’s great to have you here :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Hi @gustavocampos,

Welcome here! we are happy to have you here! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello,
Can someone help me ? I can’t access my account to claim tasks ?
I try to log in with my google account but it won’t open

2 Likes

Hi @kareem_yasser,
I am tagging our kind @charlotte1.
I hope this helps.
Have a nice Monday!
:herb:

2 Likes