Verification

Hello my fellow Translators. I hope you’re all doing great. My question is how do I know whether I am a verified translator for TWB. Thanks very much for your cooperation.

Hi @Sabs , you receive a “certification of volunteer activity” testifying you’re a TWB verified translator when you reach 5,000 donated words! In the meantime, you are already a TWB translator and you can share your profile’s link (I guess!).

Best wishes,
Désirée

3 Likes

Hi @Sabs ,

All the information about verified translators can be found here: How to become a TWB Verified Translator? Note that it was updated in January with the information that

This process is no longer active. We are keeping the thread visible for reference only.

But, as @d.russo said, there is a Community Recognition Program in place, where you can exchange the points you received for the words donated for some perks. These perks are: a certification of volunteer activity for 5,000 points accrued, a reference letter for 15,000 points accrued and a recommendation on professional platforms for 30,000 points accrued. Note that these state that you are a TWB volunteer, not a verified one.

Happy volunteering!
Elena

3 Likes

Thanks very much. I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Well noted, Thanks abunch.