Transperfect training and webinars in Machine Translation Post-Editing

Transperfect is kindly offering to the TWB community the chance to take a one-hour online training course and webinars in Machine Translation (MT) Post-Editing. :open_book:

The training course aims to train language professionals in this area and covers how MT works, typical MT errors, and post-editing techniques. It will take approximately 1 hour to complete it, and it is entirely in English. You can complete it at your own pace.

The webinar, also focused on Machine Translation Post-Editing, will be held in mid-January and will be offered in French and Spanish, on the following days.
:calendar: In French, on Tuesday 14 January 3pm CET (9am ET)
:calendar: In Spanish on Thursday 16 January 6pm CET (12pm ET)

If you are interested and would like to attend the webinars or the training, please fill out this form :pencil2: to receive more information.

13 Likes

Hello Ambra,

I joined TWB late and could not take advantage of this training. Is there anything I can do???
Thanks,
Maria

1 Like

Hello, I just sent you the recording and the slides by email! :slight_smile:

Dear Ambra,

would you be so kind and send the recording and slides of this training also to my e-mail, if possible?
Thank you.
Luis

Of course - on it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Received it!!!

Thanks,

Maria

Unfortunately, I wasn’t a member at the time. If you could send the videos to my email, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance.
Daniela

I sent it to your inbox :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Ambra,

On the day of the course, I was unable to participate, because when I found out a week had passed, I even wrote to see if I would have another webnar. I wonder if you could send me the recordings. Thank you for your attention.

Best regards,

Glória

1 Like

Hi Gloria, I sent you the Spanish webinar, which I assume is the one you want? Thanks!

1 Like

Good day Ambra,
It seems that I am late for this course and unable to participate. Would you kindly send me the course’s information? It would be pretty much of a help indeed!
Thank you very much,
Danh

Hello Danh, the course is only in Spanish and French, which one would you want me to send to you?

1 Like

Hello Ambra, I would prefer the French one, please. Thank you so much.

1 Like

Hi @ambra,

I hope you are doing well.
I was wondering if there was any chance I could access the French webinar too.
Thanks in advance!

Keep safe,
Emilie

1 Like

Hi @ambra,
If still possible, could you send to me a Spanish version of the webinar?
I didn’t see the announcement. Doing many things at the same time at home and in the web sometimes I keep lost.
Many thanks in advance.
All my best,

2 Likes

Hello, @ambra,

hope you are having a nice weekend :slight_smile: I would like to take the webinar in Spanish. Could you please send it to me? Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @ambra,

I have just joined TWB community, still learning how it works. It seems the webinar could help me. Could you send the Spanish version, please?
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi @ambra, thanks for this, it looks really interesting since I’m working a lot with MT at the moment. Is there any way you could send me the recorded version in Spanish at naomi.castell@gmail.com.

Thank you!
Naomi

1 Like

Hi @ambra, I’m joining @Naomi.Castello request and ask you if possible to send the recording at lombardi.dalia13@gmail.com. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi, Ambra!

Would you be so kind to send me the English version of this webinar?
Thanks!

Sol

1 Like