The TWB Workspace Badge

Thanks for your response, Natalia. That makes sense.

1 Like

Hello, I have completed a few translations already and would like to have my TWB badge added to my ProZ profile but I understand that this only applies for translations done through TWB Workspace.
So far I have only translated through Kato because there doesn’t seem to be any available assignments for me through TWB Workspace, whilst there are loads on Kato.

Can you help ?

Many thanks

Hi Fanny,

Thank you for your help with translations! You are right, we are slowly moving away from TWB Workspace and that is why there are not many tasks available on this platform.

You can try to embed your Kató Translator badge on ProZ, here you can find an explanation of how to do it. Let me know if it works :slight_smile:

Hi everyone! :star2:
For those of you who were wondering about the TWB Workspace and Kató Platform:

:exclamation::exclamation: All our projects are now posted on Kató Platform, our main translation environment :exclamation::exclamation:

You can create your Kató Platform account here. It will take only a couple of minutes :clock1: When you register, don’t forget to update your profile by adding your native language and language combinations and sign up to email notifications :email:

We recently merged all the word count information we have in the two platforms, and now the total word count for the work done on both platforms is shown on Kató Platform :medal_sports: The TWB Workspace is used only as a repository for past information only. All of your words produced, including those translated in the Workspace, are visible on your Translator badge in Kató Platform. You can learn more about your Translator badge in this thread in Kató Community.

4 Likes