Looking for an internship with TWB?

Are you a student at an Erasmus+ participating institution?

You can check our requirements and fill out the application form here. We are always accepting applications from Erasmus+ interns, even if we don’t have open vacancies.

Are you looking for an internship with TWB after graduation? :man_student::woman_student:

We often offer internship opportunities to recently graduated students. You will have the opportunity to join one of our teams and work in translation project management, community management, digital communication etc. You can find all our vacancies here.

Are you still enrolled at the university and need to complete an internship or work placement as part of your studies in translation, interpreting or a related subject?

We don’t offer internships in translation, but you can register here to become a volunteer translator for TWB and have access to our translation platforms, where you’ll find plenty of projects to translate. If you haven’t yet, please send us your CV and we will let you know about the next steps. We can sign a learning agreement with your university and when you complete your work placement, we can send you or your university a certificate stating the number of words you translated, or its equivalent in worked hours.

Good luck :shamrock:

10 Likes

I was browsing around the site and I came across this post… most interesting! Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Hello @Juan_Martin,
I’m glad to hear that your browsing has been fruitful :smiley:

2 Likes

Good morning, Juan :slight_smile:

Are you thinking of applying?

Have a great day :rainbow:

All the best,

Andreia

1 Like

I don’t think we have any vacancies for internships right now :frowning: but we do have them at least twice per year!

1 Like

Hi @andfraz! Hope you’re doing well. To be honest I was just wandering around, haha! But it’s great to have this kind of opportunities! I’ve been involved with TWB for a month only and I’ve already got the chance to make lots of translations and I’ve gained lots of qualitative experience!

2 Likes

Hi @Juan_Martin :slight_smile: Everything’s well. How about you?

Indeed, opportunities like these are great. (By the way, @ambra, thank you for letting us know :heart:). In case you ever consider applying, let me just say that I’d be delighted to see one of my fellow volunteers become an intern. :slight_smile:

Also, I’m glad to know you are thrilled with your progress in TWB! I’ve been involved with TWB since March and I feel the same way. :smiley:

Have a great weekend, Juan! :rainbow:

All the best,

Andreia

3 Likes

Dear @Juan_Martin and @andfraz :heavy_heart_exclamation: it’s such a pleasure to hear that you feel welcomed in the TWB Community. It’s a joy to see you so active both in this Community and with your translation tasks :star_struck:

3 Likes