Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Hi @Vaiolet and @julianad

Welcome to our community, and thank you for your interest in the course :blush:

@Vaiolet Iā€™ll be following with the email address you sent earlier :email:

@julianad Iā€™ve been checking the logs, and it seems that the system didnā€™t mark some sections of the course as complete, and thatā€™s why the final test was inaccessible :no_entry_sign:

To take the final test, youā€™ll only need to go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the material, this will open the test and generate the certificate :scroll:

Please let us know if you need any assistance :innocent:

Hi there!
It seems that Iā€™m also having troubles with the course Introduction to Humanitarian Translation. Iā€™ve taken the course, done all the reflection exercises, watched all the videos, but still I cannot access the Test Yourself part. It still says I need to pass the course. Also, there was an error, and as I refreshed the page, I lost all my work. I donā€™t know what to doā€¦

Iā€™ve gone through the course several times. It is not letting me mark ā€œdoneā€ nor is a certificate available. I did both courses and spent a lot of time on them. When I finally was able to take the test no certificate is available. I also have not received an email. This is becoming very frustrating. Thank you for your reply.

Hi @julianad

Iā€™m sorry this is happening :worried: I was checking this issue but I couldnā€™t find why the test is still inaccessible for you. This might be happening due to a technical issue. I will check with the Tech Team and get back to you once I have an answer for it.

Hi @rociofantin :wave:

Welcome to our community, and thank you for your interest in the course :dizzy:

Iā€™ve done the enrollment step for you (the second step mentioned above) to help you access the test, could you please try going through the course for a short time and check if the test becomes accessible for you?

Hello,

I completed the course but and submitted the reflections, but the system has not marked the course as completed and is not allowing me to take the final test. Can someone help me out?

Thank you

Hello @svetvoskoboinik :wave:t4:

Thank you for your interest in the course! :star2:

Kindly go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the sections, so you can pass the test :100: and obtain the certificate :dizzy:

Let me know if you need any further assistance :sunny:

Best wishes :tada:

Hi :slight_smile:

I am passing the introduction to humanitarian translation for the TWB Community. Iā€™ve been through all the sections, watched all the videos, completed all the reflections at the end of the sections. However, when I pushed the orange button ā€œTake the test!ā€ in the final test section, I am brought back to the course overview. In the test section of the overview, it is written that the test section section is not available, unless the activity is marked complete.

One more thing that I donā€™t understand, there is a grey button ā€œcomplete and pass the activityā€ on which I cannot click.

Did anyone have this problem? And how to solve this? :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Thank you very much,

Ysaline

Hi again Juliana, Iā€™ve been following up and I saw that you took two of our courses, actually ā€œThe Training Course on Humanitarian Translationā€ ,but ā€œThe Introduction to Humanitarian Translationā€ surely offers the certificate after taking the test :scroll:

I definitely understand that you took the time reading through the material of the introduction course. Only there is one part in the second section wasnā€™t marked complete by the system :worried: Below is a screenshot from the course report. If you could go through the course just giving enough time to second section, the test will become available :white_check_mark:

Let me know if thereā€™s anything I can do to help :orange_heart:

Hi @ysaline.wrnt :wave:

Welcome to our community, and thank you for your interest in the course! :star2:

I just checked this and it seemed that you only missed the enrollment step (the second step mentioned above :arrow_double_up:) and thatā€™s why the system didnā€™t allow taking the test :no_entry_sign:

Now I did the enrollment step for you. Kindly go through the course again and make sure you spend some time reading through the sections, so you can take the test and receive the certificate :scroll:

Let me know if you need any further assistance :innocent:

1 Like

Hi!
I have started and completed the course, which, by the way, found really interesting but I am having trouble downloading the certificate.

There is one answer I am not getting right, and because of that I might not be able to get 100% and get the certificate? If that is the case, I have tried various different options regarding the question 5 Steps in translation (in fact I think I have already tried all the options, even those I was sure were wrong) but there is no way of getting it right.

Maybe you could help?

Thank you very much

Daiana

Hi @Aya.Alrifai :slight_smile:
It worked!! I have passed the test and downloaded my certificate :slight_smile:

Thank you very much :slight_smile:

Ysaline

1 Like

Hi @lapazdaiana10 and thank you for taking the course :dizzy: Iā€™ll send you an email soon to follow up with you :innocent:

Hello. I have the same problem. I already finished the section 4 of the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation Course, but i canĀ“t do the final test. I am enrolled and logged in. I would really appreciate your help. Thank you.

Hi guys, sorry for commenting again, but a canĀ“t find my previous comment. I would really appreciate your help. I already finished all 4 sections of the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation Course, but i canĀ“t do the final test. I am enrolled and logged in. Thank you for your support :wink:

1 Like

@ambra @Aya.Alrifai Hi team. Please can you help us. Me and @gshintate already finished all 4 sections of the Introduction to Humanitarian Translation Course, but we canĀ“t do the final test. We are enrolled and logged in. Thank you.

Hi @camilabustoslopez and thank you for taking the course!

I see that everything finally worked well for @gshintate (congrats on the certificate :innocent:) and youā€™re also close to it :wink: it see that that two sections werenā€™t marked complete by the system, mostly the second and third sections, so if you go through the course again, making sure that all the pages are viewed for enough time, the test will become accessible :ballot_box_with_check:

Hope it works for you soon :pray:

1 Like

Thank you @Aya.Alrifai

1 Like

Hi,
I have followed the whole training as a guest. Then when I wanted to take the final test I realized I should have logged in from the very beginning, which I did afterwards. I went through all 4 sections again and answered the 4 reflection questions. Still I canā€™t see where to tick complete, and therefore I am not allowed to take the final test.
Can you please advise?

Hi @Marylinepn :dizzy:

Welcome to our community, and thank you for taking the course! :blush:

As you rightly said, viewing the course as guest doesnā€™t give access to the final test. Also, if you create an account to take the course as a user, you will need to enroll in the course to be able to take the test as mentioned above) :arrow_double_up:

Iā€™ve just done the enrollment step on your behalf, could you please try going through the course for a short time (making sure you view all the pages so the system marks all the course complete) and check if the test becomes accessible for you? :eyes: