Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Thank you for your answer! :grinning: @Aya.Alrifai

1 Like

Hi Claudia, I´ve already done the first section of the Training Course of Humanitarian Translation but system didn´t mark it as done. Is it because I still don´t have a Moodle account? How can I do it?

Best regards,

Ricardo

I am experiencing something similar. I have taken the test several times but then I can not access the test. It says is restricted.

1 Like

Hi Ricardo, I could see that you successfully completed the course and gained the certificate :smiley:

Let us know if you still have any difficulties :innocent:

Hi @Marthika and thank you for your interest in the course :sunflower:

I could see only one little issue in the records and that kept the test inaccessible; it seems that the time spent wasn’t perceived by the system as being enough to complete the material, so it didn’t make the test available or generate the certificate :confused: I believe that if you start the course again, and give some time to view all the parts, you’ll be automatically granted the access to the test :innocent:

Let us know if it works :smiley:

Dear @Aya.Alrifai, the course that I am refering to is the Training Course of Humanitarian Translation, not the Introduction. So now if you could help me, I appreciate.

Thanks,

Ricardo

Apologies for misreading the title of the course @Rico :sweat_smile: I believe that you couldn’t mark the firs because you’re not registered as a user on Moodle, and/or because you’re not enrolled in the course.

I did the the enrollment step for you now. Kindly create an account on the platform and go through the first section again, that should help you mark it as done :innocent:

If you still have the same issue, please send me a screenshot for what happens so I check it again for you :blush:

1 Like

@Aya.Alrifai, now I can access the course and mark the sections as done. :relaxed:

Thank you!

Ricardo

1 Like

I am enrolled in the course. I have completed the course at least 10 times and have no access to the quiz. It’s getting very frustrating. Please help! What else should I do?

How did you do it? I am having trouble accessing the quiz. I have completed the course at least 10 times.

1 Like

Hi @Marthika, :hugs:

I have sent you an email about this, please check it out and contact us at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org if you have any further questions.

I hope you get your certificate soon! :star2:

Jessie

Hi, @Marthika! I know what you mean. I had similar dificulties too. In my case, this time it was just to be regular enrolled in the course. I saw that Jessie could help you. However, if I could do it for you, let me know. :wink:

Best,

Ricardo

Hii Aya, I continue to have problems accessing the quiz. I have completed the course several times and still I got no access to the quiz. I am enrolled as a user on Moodle. What else should I try?

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

1 Like

Hi Rico,

Can you please guide me step by step?

Hi Jessie,

I sent a message to the following email address: translators@translatorswithoutborders.org
No response yet.

Any help is appreciated

Thank you,

Marthika

1 Like

Hi @Marthika :sunflower:

My colleague @Jessie_Cabrera_Roque and I are from the Community Team, and we’ll be happy to follow up with you via the email until you can complete the course, we’ll reply to your email shortly :innocent:

Hi Marthika, on your Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community page below the section “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community”, it is written “Test yourself”. As I already completed the activity, the system only shows my grade, so I can´t acccess the quiz and try to find what is wrong for you. I suggest you to first, click on this button (Test yourself) and after you start figuring how to start, finish and submit your quizz.

Hope I could give you an ideia (at least :upside_down_face:)
Try to ask someone else or contact IT sector.

Best,

Ricardo

1 Like

I got my certificate! finally

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

3 Likes

Awesome, @Marthika! :smiley: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hi,

I’m Jeena. I’m unable to do the test after completion of the course. I repeatedly see the message “Restricted Not available unless: The activity is marked complete”.
Pl help.

1 Like