INEE translation - Queries

Hi @shimaasamir664 @Geraldine.Solignac, sorry about the difficulties. We are experiencing a glitch from Phrase and are currently looking into it.

Could you please add changes you want to have done as comments on Phrase? I will implement the changes you have added as comments.

If you only want us to confirm the segments and complete the project, please let me know, and I will take care of that as well.

Thank you, and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Usman.

Hi @Aude1, sorry about the difficulties. We are experiencing a glitch from Phrase and are currently looking into it.

Could you please add the changes you want to have done as comments on Phrase? I will then paste them on those segments and ask you to run QA.

Cheers,
Usman.

Hi @Usman, I just added a comment to segment 337.

Hi @Geraldine.Solignac, sorry about the difficulties. We are experiencing a glitch from Phrase and are currently looking into it.

Could you please add the changes you want to have done as comments on Phrase? I will then paste them on those segments and ask you to run QA.

I will really appreciate if you could do that today or tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Usman.

Hi @martraduzir, sorry about the difficulties. We are experiencing a glitch from Phrase and are currently looking into it.

Could you please add the changes you want to have done as comments on Phrase? I will then paste them on those segments and ask you to run QA. Please let me know once you are able to.

I would really appreciate it if you could do that today or tomorrow morning.

Cheers,
Usman.

Hi @Usman,

Thanks for getting back to me. I will do that later today and let you know.
Best regards,
Géraldine

1 Like

Thanks @Aude1. I just added your comment to the segment. Could you please run QA and complete the task?

Hello @Usman , thanks for your reply.

I will do this tomorrow first thing in the morning and let you know as soon as it’s ready.

All the best,
Marta

1 Like

Hi @Usman

There are 9 segments with issues

For the 5 following fragments, I have inserted the text in the comments and they need to be confirmed:

The 4 following segments also require formating and inserting tags before confirming:
413 needs to be confirmed only
427 change the text, insert tags, title in Italic
429 insert tags, underline title
546 needs to be confirmed only

The other comments in the documents are references for me. I will erase them once finished, but please leave them until the last QA.

Best,

Hello, @Usman

I was now able to edit and save most changes, and ran QA, except for segment 96, which I added in the comments, so please add that one.

Hi @Usman!
Thanks for this!
The task has now been completed (after QA).
Thanks for your help on this project.
Kind regards,
Aude

1 Like

Hi @Geraldine.Solignac, thanks for letting me know. I just added the comments to the segments, confirmed everything and worked on the ones with tag issues etc.

I also noticed that segments 424 and 426 are not translated. Could you please check? Once you are done checking, please proceed with the QA.

Hi @martraduzir, I just added the comment to the segment. Could you please run QA and complete the task?

Cheers,
Usman.

Hi @Usman

both segments, 424 and 426, are references to documents published on INEE’s website. They are not translated to French or at least not available on the webpage.
As references, I would normally not translate the title unless already published.
Please let me know if I should, then I’ll correct accordingly.

1 Like

Hello ,
I wanna ask about can i translate a document and send it back as pdf document ?
and how to send it ?

thanks in advance

Hello @Mariam_Hemida and thank you for writing to us.

I received your email and replied to you by email.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best,