INEE - Spanish revision

Hola Patricia! Me parece muy bien lo que sugieres con lo de niño-total: enfoque integral
Abrazo

Hi girls!!

Hola Patricia! Buena pregunta, y nada fácil… Yo lo he visto referido así, como "el método de las 4W". Quizá podemos poner “el método de las 4W/5W, conocido así por su nombre en inglés (quién hace qué, dónde, cuándo y para quién) se usa para …” ¿Cómo te suna?

Me parece bien: dando una explicación para que los hablantes de español entiendan, no? Y que quede como un nombre nomás…

Hi both

A couple of additional instructions from our terminology officer, to streamline the work:

• take whatever is in the sheet into consideration, and simply leave the correct ones, no need to add a comment that it is correct

• remove the wrong terms if the correct term is also there

• overwrite the wrong with the correct term, no need to add comments

Also my colleague was wondering what the yellow text means.

Cheers,
Ambra Luna

Hi Ambra Luna!!

Ok, I added the comment following your first message. And what about the Green highlights?

As for the yellow cells, I don’t know! I was just about to ask the same thing…

Thanks @laura.tiana. Regarding the green highlighted, there were terms there in a previous version, that were cancelled, not sure by whom, and those were the terms suggested by our terminologists. I’ve added them back for your review. @patriciacassoni from the history of the file it seems that the terms in column H, in yellow, were added by you.

Cheers,
Ambra Luna

@Ambraluna @laura.tiana

That yellow column is the Spanish translation of the English terminology. Maybe you refer to the yellow background. That colour was added by me to see it better !!! Sorry, I thought it was only going to be shown to me … I did not write anything in that column. I just made suggestions in column K and I put my initials (PC) after them …

Hi girls! I have finished the review of the term list and leave my comments on it

Hi girls !! I attach a screenshot where you can see segment 3309 y segment 3311 being repetated …
this comes from English (source language) I am not sure if it is correct. Cheers !!

@Ambraluna @laura.tiana
Hi girls !! I attach a screenshot where you can see segment 3309 y segment 3311 being repetated …
this comes from English (source language) I am not sure if it is correct. Cheers !!

Hi @patriciacassoni don’t worry about it, it might come from different areas of the file, but we’re gonna do DTP at the end, so everything should be fixed.

@laura.tiana wonderful, the comments are for our terminology officer, or is there something to be addressed by Patricia?

Cheers,
Ambra Luna

@Ambraluna @laura.tiana
Hi girls !!! I hope you are well !

I am almost ready to deliver my job.However, I would like to present you some doubts I have … (sorry)

• How would you like to translate “barriers”? Barreras - obstáculos. (?)
  • segment 5416 (for Ambra) I know you don’t have phase Laura. As I think the question is for you, I am going to copy the English version and the Spanish one to confirm or not:

An occurrence or imminent threat of an illness or health condition, caused by bioterrorism, epidemic (ex: gastrointestinal, malaria, Dengue, Zika) or pandemic disease (ex: flu, Avian Flu, Ebola), or (a) novel and highly fatal infectious agent or biological toxin, that poses a substantial risk of a significant number of human facilities or incidents or permanent or long-term disability.

Una emergencia sanitaria se define como "un suceso o amenaza inminente de una enfermedad o condición de salud, causada por terrorismo biológico, epidemia (por ejemplo, gastrointestinal, malaria, dengue, zika) o enfermedad pandémica (por ejemplo, gripe, gripe aviar, ébola), o (un) agente o toxina biológica novedosa, infecciosa y altamente mortal, que presenta un riesgo sustancial para un número significativo de habilidades o incidentes humanos o discapacidad permanente o de larga duración.

The phrase in bold is not very clear to me … “human facilities” (?)

Thanks a lot !! and very kind regards ! … pat