How to use Phrase TMS to translate

Hi all,
I am new to TWB. I have claimed a task to translate, but when I click on “Translate using Phrase TMS” it leads me to a page where it says “Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator”. What should I do?
Thank you

Hi @Kasper573986! First of all, welcome to our Community! :hugs:

Thank you for claiming this project, I am sorry to hear you’re facing this issue. It might just be a temporary glitch, as your login with Phrase is directly related to the TWB Platform, so once you claim a task you should be able to access that task in Phrase by following the available links. But if you’re still struggling to login, please click on the Memsource link and then click on the SSO (Single Sign On) button and enter “twb”.

This should help you log in, but in case it doesn’t, please let me know and I will follow up with our tech team asap :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, thanks for your reply.

I clicked on the SSO button and entered “twb”, but it still leads me to a page saying"Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator". What should I do?

Thank you.

Hi, I will get in touch with our Tech Team and let you know as soon as possible :slight_smile: Thank you for your understanding!

Hi @Kasper573986, we think it was a temporary glitch on Phrase. I manually revoked and reassigned the task to you, now everything should be in order, can you confirm that you can access the task on Phrase? :slight_smile:

10.3.15 MHPSS DRR Action Framework_v17.idml

Hi, everything is ok now, thank you so much!

1 Like

Perfect! Thank you for working on it :relaxed:

1 Like

Hello there!

I’ve just claimed my first task on TWB, and I’m facing the same problem that says “Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator”. Would anyone help me solving it?

Thank you in advance!

Hello @Cecilia_Alves

Thank you for claiming this project, I am sorry to hear you’re facing this issue. It might just be a temporary glitch, as your login with Phrase is directly related to the TWB Platform, so once you claim a task you should be able to access that task in Phrase by following the available links. But if you’re still struggling to login, please click on the Memsource link and then click on the SSO (Single Sign On) button and enter “twb”.

This should help you log in, but in case it doesn’t, please let me know and I will follow up with our tech team asap :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @ahmad.konainah1,

Thanks for your response. The issue has been solved and now I’m able to access Phrase.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards.

1 Like