How to find available tasks?

Hi @Larisa_Cueva

I’m sorry that you haven’t had access to tasks recently! I’ve just checked your profile and it’s set up correctly with the language pairs English to Spanish and Spanish to English :+1:

I can also see that you’re signed up to receive daily email notifications, so you will be notified when there’s a project available.

We have a high number of volunteers who work in your language pairs, so it may seem like there aren’t many tasks! However, if you regularly check on the TWB homepage then I’m sure you’ll find something soon :smiley:

Thank you @soke35 for helping out a fellow translator!

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your answer and support Charlotte!
Wishing everyone a wonderful week :grinning:

3 Likes

Hi. I registrered a couple of weeks ago, but haven’t found any tasks available yet. I wonder if Danish is a language that you normally operate with and translate to and from? I signed up for e-mail notifications as well.

2 Likes

Hi @charlottesarah

Firstly, welcome to TWB, and thanks for reaching out!

I am sorry you haven’t had access to tasks recently. I can confirm that your profile is complete and you have listed the language pairs you can work on :+1:

The homepage only shows tasks available at the time you are looking. If you cannot see any tasks in your language pairs, don’t worry. We post new tasks all the time, so keep an eye out! :wink:

I see you are signed up to receive task stream emails. You will receive an email when tasks are available in your language pairs :innocent:.

Thank you for your support! Let me know if you have any questions :dizzy:

4 Likes

Hi everybody :blush:
I will try and ask this question here. Should I be in the wrong topic, sorry :pray:

I was wondering when new projects for the language pairs English, Spanish and German > Italian will be published for non-verified users. Since the Evidence Aid decision of giving their projects to verified people only, I haven’t had the chance to help here anymore. In fact, I think that my last project was exactly one of theirs and was back in April. Since then, I didn’t find any new one which could be accessible to non-verified users.

Unfortunately, if those who review the projects don’t give any rates, a non-verified user will be always non-verified and won’t have the chance to make some progresses.

I was really liking those Evidence Aid projects and saw that the organization published some new topics too (in which I was very interested), but, again, being non-verified is a little bit discouraging, since access is given only to those who are verified. :pensive: :pensive:

Will there be any changes in the future? Do we non-verified people have the chance to help in this organization soon? :pensive: :pensive:

Thank you in advance! :star_struck: :star_struck:

2 Likes

Hi @Ludovica92

Thanks for reaching out about this!

Again, I’m very sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to access many tasks recently :worried:

Unfortunately, we don’t know when projects in those language pairs will be posted. However, as always I’d advise you to keep an eye on the homepage :eyes:

We are trying to increase the number of projects available to non-verified translators and I hope we will get more and more projects open to all volunteers :crossed_fingers:

Of course, we strongly encourage revisers to leave scores and feedback on the translations they revise so that more volunteers can have the opportunity to become verified!

I hope you aren’t too discouraged, Ludovica, because we really do appreciate your support on TWB’s projects :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you, @charlotte1 ! :blush:

2 Likes

Hi @Harshita, I don’t know if you will see this in time, but I saw quite a few EN > JP tasks this morning. I hope you can claim some!:crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Hi @tgabow,
Yes, I’ve claimed some of the tasks. I will try to finish them this week.
If a deadline extension is possible, can you do so as well? :slightly_smiling_face: :v:t2:

1 Like

Hi @Harshita

That’s great you were able to find available tasks :star_struck:

If you would like to ask for a deadline extension, then you need to write to the project manager on the project thread! You can find the link for the thread in the project description :+1:

Thanks for your support on these tasks, Harshita!

1 Like

Hi @Harshita,

So glad that you were able to find the tasks, and so glad that the lovely @charlotte1 was able to respond to your question! Hope you both have a lovely morning/day/evening! :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

2 Likes