How to embed TWB Translator Badge in your ProZ profile?

Hey @ambra :wave:,

I hope this message finds you well :blush:. Nowadays I bumped into that a bunch of profile have volunteer translating experience like this:

:mag_right:

The way I see it :thinking:, it is newly using on ProZ.com because this does not look like the same workspace badge. If I were right, would you mind could you add my TWB Kato to the volunteer translations, please?

Thanks in advance
Serhan Elmacıoğlu
ProZ Profile: https://www.proz.com/translator/2991194

1 Like

Hi @serhanb!

Unfortunately, we can no longer embed the word count like in the screenshot you provided. This is because we have moved away from our old platform, TWB Workspace, which was provided by ProZ and as such was integrated with it.

Kato does not have this possibility. But you can still embed your Kató Translator Badge by following the instructions at the top of this thread!

I hope this clears things up, Serhan :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you so your support @charlotte1 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I merely considered that TWB Workspace and Translators without Borders Kató badges are different indeed. :thinking: Because I’ve never seen before like that two volunteer section in volunteer translations as you may see below :face_with_monocle:

Thanks in advance :innocent:

Have A Lovely Day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi @serhanb

Hmm :thinking: yes it may be that the badges are different and the translator profile in the screenshot shows both.

However, because we’ve moved away from Workspace we can’t offer the other type of badge anymore!

Thanks for your understanding, Serhan :star2:

Have a lovely week ahead :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello,

I am new at TWB. I have already translated 1864 words for TWB. A badge of donating 1864 words are being shown in my profile here: TWB Platform

Now I would like to connect my profile with proz.com
Could you please help me in this regard?

Hello :relaxed:
Please take a look at this thread https://community.translatorswb.org/t/how-to-embed-kato-translator-badge-in-your-proz-profile/13891and you will learn how to connect your TWB profile to your Proz profile :dizzy:

2 Likes

Hello Carolina! When I click on the link to the thread, it says that the page doesn’t exist or it’s private. Is there another thread I can read in order to know how to connect TWB to my Proz profile?

hi there
as far as I know you can put your “words donated badge” on TWB into the bio section of your ProZ profile as an image :grinning:
Otherwise I am curious as well

Hi @nazrulshariatpur and @Selene_Aguero

I’ve moved the post to the thread @_carolina was talking about :smiley:

You can see the instructions on how to embed your TWB Badge in your Proz profile above!

Thanks to @soke35 too for helping out your fellow translators :pray:

1 Like

Hi @NataliaG

Thank you for bringing up this interesting topic.
I have a free account in Proz and have just tried exactly your steps above, but with no useful results. Any updated details to show my badge in Proz?
Your help is much appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @Lamine

To make sure it works right, you only need to enable WYSIWYG editor, you’ll find the button right above the bio box :arrow_double_up: (instead of the simple editor that appears in the image)

After that, click on “insert link” button (the fifth button on the left :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:) and paste the code there, this should make the image appear, here is how it should look :arrow_double_down:

I hope this help! Let us know if it works :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for suggesting that! I didn’t know ProZ before. I signed up and I see it’s a useful site for beginner translators like me.

2 Likes

Hi @maim9172 :raising_hand_woman: It’s an interesting website indeed :smiley: make sure you add your badge in your ProZ profile :wink: that will prove having an experience in translation field, and help you find opportunities faster :innocent:

Best of luck :orange_heart:

4 Likes

It’s indeed! I am descovering it right now and will add my badge to my profile there. Thank you!

1 Like

It’s so helpful, thanks @Aya.Alrifai, much appreciated!
@NataliaG, thank you too.

2 Likes

Good morning.
I am not able to insert your badge (words donated) on my Proz profile Spanish to Italian and English to Italian translator
and on my website www.martoni.net.
It should be automatic, but I see no solution at this stage.

Could you help me in this?

Thank you,
susanna

2 Likes

Hi TWB team
I am also interested in connecting my TWB account to my proz acc. How is it done?

2 Likes

Hi @Susanna_M and @Amin1,

I hope you are doing well!

You can simply download it as a photo, then upload it in your accounts through “edit Bio” on Proz.

There’s also another way but I don’t remember it honestly! So, I hope one of the staff will mention it to you! :slight_smile:

I hope this helps for now! :slight_smile: :sunflower:

Kind regards,
Dalia

1 Like

Thank you!

And could you show me the link to download it?

Susanna

1 Like

Hi @Susanna_M @Amin1 and @Dalia1 :raising_hand_woman:

I’ve moved the posts to the relevant thread so you can see the information you need :wink:

When you scroll up, you’ll find the steps on how to embed your badge in your ProZ profiles :innocent:

Please let me know if you need any assistance :sunflower:

2 Likes