How to become a Kató Verified Translator

Hi There! I took the test in October and I was wondering if the results are in. My Proz profile is 2612873.Thank you!

Dear @aleksandra_origami,

your test has been reviewed and approved, therefore you are now a Katò Verified translator. Congratulations :tada: You should have received a notification.

Bests,
Ambraluna

Great news, thank you kindly :slight_smile:

I have submitted a sample translation test to TWB on Nov 7. Not sure if it is already reviewed and passed the test. Please let me know.

Thanks.
Susan

Dear @SUSAN3,

please let us know your Proz.com ID (the digits in the URL to your Proz profile) so we can follow up? If you’re unsure please give us the URL to your Proz profile directly.

Bests,
Ambraluna

Hi Ambraluna. Would you please check on my test results. Proz profile https://www.proz.com/profile/2361770. Thanks a lot!

Hello @Alina,

your tests haven’t been reviewed yet. We have alerted our volunteer reviewers and asked to give priority to your tests. Please get back to us if you still haven’t received any feedback in a couple of weeks from now.

Bests,
Ambraluna

Hello Ambra,
I took another test weeks ago and still I haven’t received any result yet. Could you please tell me what the reason is ? Thank you.
Warm regards,
Fatima

Hello and thank you for your message and patience. To be able to check the status of your test, we need your ProZ ID. The ProZ ID is a series of digits (usually 6 or 7) in the URL to your ProZ profile. For example, in this profile https://www.proz.com/profile/1685977 the ProZ ID is 1685977.

Dear all,
I have not yet about above mentioned certificates but i have experience for the language of Burmese to English and English to Rohingya. If you are required that then you can contact me.

Thank you so much.
Sincerely Yours;
Faroque Sha

Thank you Faroque! For the Burmese language, we have our wonderful Language Leads who are able to verify the translators by reviewing their work. No need to provide any certificates to become verified, you only need to provide good translations into Burmese :slight_smile:

Thanks Mam,
I was emailed to Dr. Ei Ei Saing, why i can’t appear in online, i hope she will explain to TWB team.
Thank you.

No problem, you will not appear online :slight_smile: