Community Recognition Program

@Silvia_Mauri

Received, thanks. :wink:

Have a great weekend. :blossom:

2 Likes

Hi @ambra,

Thank for your continued support and WWA feedback I received recently at Proz.com. I would like to ask again for skill endorsements on LinkedIn also if you don’t mind :blush:.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Zakaria

1 Like

Hi @cna142

You’re welcome! Thank you for your great support to TWB :star2:

We will write an endorsement on your LinkedIn page this week :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @charlotte1,

Thank you for your utmost support and encouragement :innocent: :blush:.

It’s my pleasure to support TWB community.

Have a nice evening @charlotte1.

Regards

3 Likes

Good morning from Chicago,

I have surpassed 20,000 translated and revised words from English>French.

I’m not certain if I’m able to request a reference letter or endorsement on a professional website (LinkedIn)? Anyways, I would definitely like to at this point.

It would also be wonderful to receive a certificate, but that may be wishful thinking.

Thanks so much in advance and looking forward to hearing from you,

Parisianbookworm87

2 Likes

Hi @parisianbookworm87, thanks for reaching out and for your great achievement! :star2:

I would be happy to put together a reference letter for you, it will state the date you joined TWB, your word count, and the NGO partner you contributed to :slight_smile: I’ll send it to you in the following week, does it sound good to you?

As per endorsement on professional platforms, the threshold to reach is around 40,000 words :memo:

Thanks a lot for your support! :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

@Silvia_Mauri

Hi! Thank you so much for this wonderful news and I am definitely looking forward to it.

And yes, I’ll definitely be looking forward to the endorsement at the 40,000 word threshold.

Thanks again @Silvia_Mauri and have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

You are welcome, @parisianbookworm87! :blush:

Thank you and have a lovely weekend ahead! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hello! :blossom:

I would like to ask for another reference letter, please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Julia_W, I would be happy to put together an updated reference letter for you :slight_smile:
I’ll send it to you in the following week, does it sound good to you?

Thanks a million for your amazing support! :sunny:

Hi @Silvia_Mauri, of course, sounds great! Thank you very much! :sunflower:

2 Likes

Hi @charlotte1!

I’m now over 40,000 words translated, so I’d like to request feedback (WWA) on my ProZ.com profile.

Have a nice week. :blossom:

1 Like

Hi @Lucia_Falcao, congratulations on your amazing contribution! :sunny:

Of course, our Senior Community Officer, Ambra, will be happy to provide you with the WWA in the following days :slight_smile:

Thanks for your great support, Lucia :cherry_blossom:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri,

Thank you so much.

It’s a great pleasure to support this wonderful TWB community.

I’ll look forward to my WWA. :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello,

How are you?

I hope everything’s going well!

I’ve contributed over 40,000 words to TWB through translation and revisions. Is it possible to now request endorsement on LinkedIn (I’m not certain if there are other sites that can also be endorsed as well)?

I’ve also requested an updated Reference Letter, if that’s also possible.

Thanks so much in advance and looking forward to hearing from you,

ParisianBookworm87

4 Likes

Hi @parisianbookworm87,

Congratulations for reaching this number of words!
I will tag @Silvia_Mauri and @charlotte1 and I’m sure that they will help you! :slight_smile:
Bear in mind that they are off today and tomorrow! So, you may receive a reply from any of them on Monday!

Thanks for your contribution and have a great day! :slight_smile:

Regards,
Dalia

5 Likes

Hi @parisianbookworm87

Of course, we’d be happy to recognise your great contribution through a LinkedIn endorsement and to update your reference letter :smiley:

Thank you for your great support to TWB :pray:

Thank you @Dalia1 for supporting a fellow volunteer!

4 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri , I hope everything is well.

I’ve sent an email to translators@translatorswithoutborders.org requesting a confirmation letter for my work, but I haven’t heard back yet.
In the email I mentioned some specific requests as well, if you could kindly consider them.
I’m reaching out in this thread in case my mail was lost. Feel free to tell me if I need to send one again.

Thank you in advance!

1 Like

Hello @yongh96 and thank you for reaching out!

Your email is well received :envelope_with_arrow: I’ll reply to you in a while to discuss with you what we can include in your reference letter :innocent:

Hello everyone,

I hope you’re all doing well !
I’ve contributed over 60.000 words to TWB, through translation and revision (English to French). Can I ask for a reference letter I could use when applying for jobs, as well as endorsement on ProZ or Linkedin ?

Best regards,

Antoine

3 Likes