Community Recognition Program

Ok, that’s great! Thank you very much for all of your help @charlotte1 , thank you also for kindly sending me the reference so quickly, i really appreciate it! :blush:

2 Likes

So, I’ve reached the point of having over 300,000 donated words. Will there be a special recognition for folks such as myself? I plan on getting to a million, I’m sure there are many who are on a similar path as myself. I think only having recognition prizes for 100,000 words is not enough for some dedicated translators. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @Josehsmentol, thanks for your message and for your feedback! We’ll surely take it into account, your contribution is indeed truly amazing :star2:

I’ve replied to your email about receiving a reference letter, but if you would like to have more information included, please let me know and I’ll be happy to add it :blush:

You are also eligible to receive a professional recommendation on LinkedIn if you are interested :raised_hands:

Thanks again for your amazing support, José!

3 Likes

Linkedin recommendation sounds really nice, please do. And thanks!

3 Likes

Wonderful, you should have your reference letter and recommendation ready within a week :raised_hands:

Thanks again, @Josehsmentol! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hello again :wave: :wave: :grinning: it’s been a long time since I’ve requested the reference letter, I think it was last year…but I didn’t recieve any mail. What should I do? request again?..please help :pray: :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hi @Melisa

Thanks for reaching out! We’d be happy to confirm your contribution to TWB as per our Translator Recognition Program :smiley:

I had a quick look and I couldn’t find your TWB profile, perhaps it’s registered under another email address?

You can reach us at translators@translatorswithoutborders.org if you’d prefer!

3 Likes

Hi charlotte! :wave::wave::sparkles: I recieved your email thanks for answering my questions. I sent you another email explainig why I wanted to change the email address so I hope I was clear enough and apologize for any mistake that might appear in my reply.:pray::pray:

2 Likes

Hi,

I just got over twenty thousand words donated and would like to get Feedback (WWA, Reference Letter) to feature on my ProZ profile.

Have a great weekend.

Best regards.

Lúcia Falcão :blush: :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @Lucia_Falcao,

I hope you are doing well!

Regarding your question, you can get a reference letter once you translate 20,000 words but you get a feedback on Proz once you translate 40,000 words!

I hope this helps!

Have a great day! :slight_smile: :rose:

Best regards,
Dalia

4 Likes

Hi @Lucia_Falcao

I’ve moved your post to the Recognition thread here!

As the kind @Dalia1 said above, once you’ve passed 20,000 words you can claim a reference letter and once you’ve passed 40,000 words we can provide a recommendation on a professional platform!

You’ve already passed 20,000 words which is a great contribution :star_struck: :star2:

We’d be happy to provide a reference letter including the number of words you’ve donated, when you joined TWB and the NGO partners you’ve contributed to!

Let me know if you’d like a reference letter, Lucia!

4 Likes

@Dalia1

Thanks for your answer.

Have a great day. :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Hi @charlotte1!

At the moment I’m only working as a volunteer for TWB, so I don’t have a specific client(s) yet. So, if the reference letter does not mention a particular client, it´s generalized, I´d certainly like to receive one, which would make me very happy.

Be safe and have a great week.

Best regards.

Lúcia Falcão :kissing_closed_eyes: :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Lucia_Falcao, thanks for your message :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, with NGO partners we refer to TWB’s NGO partners you supported with your translation or revision work :blush:

The list of all the NGOs you supported is available on your TWB profile :white_check_mark: This is the list that will be included in your reference letter.

Thanks again for your support, Lucia! :star2:

2 Likes

Hi @ambra,

May I ask for translator feedback WWA on Proz.com.

Regards

1 Like

Hi @cna142

Thanks for reaching out!

I can see that you’re super close to the 40,000-word threshold to receive an endorsement on a professional platform :star_struck:

So I’m sure we can be a little flexible this time to recognise your great contribution to TWB!

I’ll let our Senior Community Officer Ambra know, who’ll provide the endorsement shortly!

Thanks again, Zak :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @charlotte1

Thanks a lot for your utmost support and encouragement :star_struck:. Indeed, I appreciated.

It’s great to be a part of TWB community.

Have a nice afternoon.

3 Likes

@Silvia_Mauri, perfect!

I´m very excited to receive my reference letter.

Have a nice day. :smiley:

3 Likes

@Silvia_Mauri, one more thing, is there a deadline for sending me the reference letter?

Hi @Lucia_Falcao, your reference letter is ready and I’ve just sent it to you :star2: :star2:

Thanks again for your great support! :hibiscus:

2 Likes