Community Recognition Program

Hi @Giulia,
are you talking about your test results?:slight_smile:

Hi Lucia,
I already volunteer with TWB. Iā€™m talking about the feedback section on my Proz profile.

Ok @Giulia, so we can tag @JoannaW, she will be able to help you, as soon as she reads the message. :herb:

3 Likes

Hi @Giulia thanks for your message! I have moved it to a thread about our General Recognition Program which I believe you may find helpful :slight_smile: Iā€™ve also sent you an email :wink:

Thank you for your support Giulia and thank you @faretto5 for tagging me :dizzy:

3 Likes

Hi @JoannaW, thank you for your email and clarification :smiley:

1 Like

Hello! I joined up as a translator fairly recently and have really enjoyed using the site and contributing my skills! I am planning on applying to a masters programme soon for which being able to provide a letter detailing my work on here would be a great advantage. However, I so far have only been able to translate ~2500 words as I have not been finding tasks for my language pairs (French>English & Chinese>English). How often do tasks for these combinations become available? I have the daily email notifications set up however there just do not seem to be any tasks.
Thanks for your time!

2 Likes

Hi @laurafindlay thanks for your message!

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at TWB, itā€™s great to have you with us :sunny:

I am sorry you werenā€™t able to claim many tasks, but the demand for translations really depends on the needs of our NGO partners. Nonetheless, we post new tasks all the time, so Iā€™m sure some tasks will appear for you soon! :four_leaf_clover:

You already signed up to receive daily notifications and became verified in FR>EN, so you just need to keep an eye-out :face_with_monocle:

Thank you so much for your support, Laura! Let us know if you have more questions :sunflower:

4 Likes

Hello @everyone

I would like to ask for a reference letter. Can someone please make one for me?
And, as always, thank you all for letting me volunteer in here =). It is meaningful for me.
Cheers \o/

3 Likes

@brenotelesp of course! :star2: Youā€™re also eligible to receive recommendation on professional profiles. Would you like to receive this too?

3 Likes

Hello @JoannaW

Yesssss! Thank you and I would love to receive that too =).
Cheers \o/

3 Likes

@brenotelesp wonderful! Weā€™ll put these together in the next few days :blush:
Thank you for your incredible support Breno :pray:

2 Likes

@JoannaW youā€™re welcome and I love you all \o/

3 Likes

What an useful and encouraging informationā€¦ Iā€™ll look for too many word counts performing as many tasks as possible, participating in the forum, and helping others!!

2 Likes

Wonderful news, thank you @dommarcarlos! Let us know if you have any questions :blush:

2 Likes

As the tasks goes by Iā€™ll be asking, Joannaā€¦ Iā€™d like to make the ā€œTraslation Testā€ā€¦

Hi @dommarcarlos thatā€™s great that you would like to become a Verified Translator!
For more information on how it works, please visit this thread.

If any questions arise, donā€™t hesitate to reach out :blush:

2 Likes

Hi Silvia, my best regardsā€¦ Thanksā€¦

Hi @ambra

Hope this message reaches you well.
The words I translated have now reached 72, 000, the last time I got a reference letter was 27, 000. Can I get some recommendations or endorsement by now?

Kind regards,
Mujahid

1 Like

Hi @Mam, of course!

We will send you an email :blush:

Thank you for your amazing support, Mujahid! :star2:

1 Like

You welcome.
Thanks a lot.