Can't access memsource

Yes, everything is running properly mow.
Thanks a lot, Manuel, you are the best:)

P.S. I received an email with informatiom on a newly created user account for me. Is it just in case or I am supposed to log in Memsource using this account (in the future)?

2 Likes

Fantastic! Happy to hear that everything works :slight_smile: As for the email, you can ignore it. Your login with Memsource is directly related to the TWB Platform, so once you claim a task you will be able to access that task in Memsource by following the available links! You won’t need to login and don’t need to set up a password

3 Likes

Hi!
This is the first time I have claimed a task and I am having the same problem. I have tried the SSO option, but it is still not working. Is there anything else I should try doing?
Thank you.

1 Like

Hello, I am having the exactly same problem as the colleagues above but still can’t access the page,please help me.

1 Like

Hi @julianaborel21 and @Fernanda.Rosaa !

Thanks for reaching out. I have just checked both your profiles.

@Fernanda.Rosaa, you should be able to open the task you have on your profile now. Would you mind double-checking and letting me know?

@julianaborel21 , I don’t see any claimed tasks currently in your profile. However, given the fix we have implemented, next time you claim a task everything should work just fine. If not, please do let us know.

It’s getting a bit late for me over there, so I will be logging off for the day. I’ll check this thread tomorrow to pick up any other messages :slight_smile: .

Have a great evening!
Manuel

1 Like

I don’t know what happened, I had claimed the task (I do have the confirmation email to prove it), but the task disappeared from my profile and now it says someone else claimed it

I’m able to access it now. Thank you!

Hello, Manuel!
Everything worked properly and I was able to complete the task.
Thank you for your help!
Have a nice weekend.
Soledad.

Hi @julianaborel21

I apologise that the task was revoked! This sometimes happens if the project was uploaded incorrectly or if there was an error in the content that needed to be changed

You can always reach out to the project manager to ask for clarification if you wish :+1:

Apologies for any inconvenience!

Hi @charlotte1 , I am in the middle of working on a project, however when I tried to access the project to continue working on it I received this message from Memsource: “Sorry, your account has expired. Please contact your project manager for details.” Can you please help me with this?

Hi @laurabrierley

Thank you for letting us know about this issue, everything should be working fine now :+1: Please let us know if the URL is accessible for you :innocent:

Hi @Aya.Alrifai

Everything is working now. Thanks for that :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello,

I am having the same problem as the colleagues above. I can’t access the page.

Regards,
Homa Mohammadi

Hi @homa.mohammadi and thank you for reaching out.

We are currently encountering an issue with Memsource :confused: our Tech Team is looking into it and we should be able to fix the issue soon. Thanks for understanding :pray:

1 Like

Hi team,

Memsource has an Android app that can be useful for working on the go, or, for example, when in the shelter during air alerts, when away from PC.
It allows to log in via user name and password or using Google.
Is there any way to use it for accessing TWB projects? What credentials should be used?

Thanks,
Oleg

Hi Oleg,

Hope you are safe in these difficult times :pray:

I’m not sure whether the app can be used by logging in with TWB credentials, if you’d like to try it, you can use the username that was sent to you in an automated email after you claimed your first task. If you can’t find it, please let me know so I check it for you, and you can add “twb” as a password.

However, it could work if you use your mobile browser to access Memsource from the translation URLs provided with your claimed tasks. I’ve seen a number of volunteers doing that, so you can give it a try too :innocent:

If you need any assistance, please don’t hesitate to reach out :dizzy:

Hello,

I have the same problem. I have claimed a task but when I click on “Translate using Memsource” it pops up “Sorry, we could not find a user for you. Please contact your system administrator”.

Can you help me?

Thank you!

I’m having the same issue.
I had to complete a task using my phone as my browser doesn’t load Phrase properly.
Tried every solution available online.
Please advise.

Hello Eduardo - very sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I totally understand that you might no longer need help with this. However, in case there is anything we can do for you, please do not hesitate to let us know. I am very sorry that your previous message fell through the cracks, and I promise it was an exception.

Hello Rebecca, I believe you are talking about the project for WHO? Could you please send a screenshot of what you see, at the email address translators@translatorswithoutborders.org so we can assist you. Thanks!

1 Like