Can't access memsource

I claimed a task, then I clicked “Translation URL”.
Memsource pops up in a new browser tab, but it says: “Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator.”
I tried with different browsers and still nothing.
I’ve never had issues with working on my tasks before and I am unsure of how to resolve this matter. Anyone know how to fix this issue?

1 Like

Hi @nameisoyl

I’m sorry to hear you’re having difficulties accessing Memsource!

Your login with Memsource is directly related to the TWB Platform, so once you claim a task you will be able to access that task in Memsource by following the available links! You won’t need to login and don’t need to set up a password :+1:

But if you’re struggling to login, please click on the Memsource link and then click on the SSO (Single Sign On) button and enter “twb”. This should help you log in!

Don’t hesitate to reach out again if it doesn’t work :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hello, I hope you are doing well.

How can I recover my login details for Memsource? I have tried the “recovery password” button, but after entering my original username, I don’t receive the recovery email. I have also tried using my email address, but no luck.

Thanks in advance!
PS: I have finished revising a document and was trying to submit it. So these is some urgency in this request.

1 Like

Hi @Palvares

Memsource is directly linked with the TWB Platform, so you don’t need a login for Memsource! You can access the task by following the link in the project description :smiley:

I’ve moved your post to this thread where other linguists have had issues logging into Memsource.

Thanks for your support on the project, Pedro!

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Verified Website - Content Matrix EN 26914

HI:
I’m having the same problem I cannot access Memsource. I claimed a task, then I clicked “Translation URL”.
Memsource pops up in a new browser tab, but it says: “Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator.”
Then I tried what charlotte1 said by trying to log in on the SSO button and enter “twb” but is not working.

Hi!
I have the same problem with logging into Memsource.
I click “Translation URL” and in a new browser tab it says: “Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator.

I’ve tried your option with the SSO button and “twb”, but it opens the same tab with the same notice.

What should I do next?? Could I use some other tools for translation if this one doesn’t work?
Please, help me.

Hi!

I’m having the same problem as my colleagues above, I’ve tried 4 different browsers, the “twb” SSO and even my own login that I use for my translations on Memsource and nothing has worked, it appears as:

“Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator”

I need help ASAP to unblock the access.

Thanks!

Hello!

I’m having the same problem, too. I can’t access Memsource and I’m receiving the same message:

“Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator.”

I have tried the SSO option, but it hasn’t worked, either. What should I do?

Thank you.

Hi @elimarrosa @hanna_kk @hgoventh and @Soledad_Martinez

Thank you for flagging this :raised_hands:

There seems to be something strange going on with Memsource because this shouldn’t happen! I’m going to reach out to the tech team here and hopefully it’ll be fixed before long :crossed_fingers:

Thanks for your patience whilst we find the solution :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi team!

Thank you for your patience with this. Could you please check now and report if this has been resolved? :slight_smile:

Best,
Manuel

2 Likes

It has not. I just tried directly and with SSO and got the same message mentioned above.

1 Like

It is happening to me as well. Still can’t access Memsource too, the problem being exactly as the colleagues have stated above.

1 Like

Thanks, team. We’ll look into it

Same issue. It seems like that User guy doesn’t like me. He definitely doesn’t want to see me. :grinning:
Me: please come back man, I’d just like to submit my task. :expressionless:
Him: Sorry, I can’t hear you. Let’s talk a little later. :wave:
Please fix this as soon as you can and give me some feedback… thanks.

1 Like

I have the same problem! I’ve claimed a task and I can’t do it because Memsource won’t let me log in.

Unfortunately, the problem’s stayed the same.

Hi @hanna_kk , @talithaprado and @brunomadjo !

Thanks for your patience (and for some of you, welcome to the forum! It’s telling me it’s the first time you post here :slight_smile: ).

We have been checking and going over settings, and we believe we have found the culprit. Could you please confirm that you are now able to access Memsource on your end? You can check this by clicking on the “Translate in Memsource” button in your Claimed Tasks section in TWB Platform.

Eager to hear from you,
Manuel.

I’m able to access it now, thank you for reaching out!

Hello everyone!

We finally found the problem. I have manually re-assigned the tasks for @hanna_kk , @talithaprado , @brunomadjo, @SandroCoelho, @Vanda , @Soledad_Martinez , @hgoventh and @elimarrosa. This should solve the issue :slight_smile: If you continue to experience problems, please do feel free to let us know!

Have a great weekend!
Manuel.

3 Likes