Cannot access to the “claim task”

Tried to chose a task then clicked on “claim task” … a message written in red “ this task has been removed “ .
N.B: there are more than six tasks and all of them tell me the same .

Is it my account or is there another problem ?

1 Like

Hi @Rima_misa and thank you for reaching out! :blush:
I don’t know which task you are referring to so I cannot check, but that warning appears when a PM removes a task (this can happen for many reasons), so it is not related to your account. You are still able to claim tasks in other projects :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about me who has been unable to start claiming task yet? Is there more I can do in terms of training and other programmes?

Hi @Bashirlimanci, I’m sorry for the late reply, I missed this notification apparently! :thinking:

If you need assistance, here you can find a video showing you how to claim tasks on our platform.

If you haven’t been able to access tasks recently, it’s because the availability of tasks varies from time to time, depending on our partners’ needs. We recommend regularly checking the homepage - new tasks can be posted in any minute. If you don’t find tasks when you check the homepage, this is only because no tasks are available at the time you are looking. If a language does not appear on the dropdown list, it means that there are no tasks for that language at the moment.

I checked your profile and everything seems to be in order. I saw that you’re a Hausa native speaker, so I took the liberty of adding the language combination English (source) to Hausa (target). In this way you will have access to tasks in both combinations (English to Hausa and Hausa to English).

Your task notification frequency is set to “daily”, which means you will receive an email every day that there is a task matching your language combinations. Notifications are sent to many users for the same language and they work on a first-come-first-served basis, so you want to be quick in claiming the task!

Do not hesitate to reach out to us, should you have any further questions! :hugs:

Sometimes, browser issues can impact the functionality of a website. Try clearing your browser cache and cookies, or try a different browser to see if the problem persists.

1 Like