Asking for a certificate

Hi,

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.:hugs:

1 Like

Hi @andreilopezc26 thanks for your message! I’ve just sent you an email with detailed information :slight_smile:
Thank you and have a lovely day! :sunny:

3 Likes

Hello
I have reached 20,000 words. May I claim a certificate too?
Thanks is advance.

2 Likes

Hi @Yasmine, of course! Congratulations on reaching your goal :partying_face:
I would be happy to put together a reference letter for you in the following days. I will email it to you when it’s ready :sunny:

1 Like

Hi! Would I be able to request a certificate for passing 20,000 words? I also thought I saw something about 40,000 words; is that something I would request here? Thank you for your time!:grinning:

2 Likes

Hi @tgabow, absolutely! At 40,000 words you can receive recommendations on professional platforms such as Proz and LinkedIn.

If you’d like to receive this, send an email to translators@translatorswithoutborders.org with the links to your profiles and our Senior Community Officer, Ambra will put them together for you :star2:

3 Likes

Thank you, @JoannaW! I appreciate your super-fast response, and I’ll get in touch with Ambra! Have a great day :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi everybody,

I’ve reached 24,571 words. May I ask for a certificate too?

Thanks in advance and have a great Sunday! :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi @Alex9,
thank you for reaching out. I don’t see why you should not! One of the staff will assist you tomorrow.
Have a nice day, too!
:heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you so much @faretto5 for your kind answer :heart_eyes:

I’ll wait for them, then

2 Likes

Hi @Alex9, we’d be more than happy to put this together for you! :star_struck: We’ll send it to you in the coming days :slight_smile: Thank you for your wonderful support.

And thank you @faretto5 for your lovely message :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

@JoannaW Thank you so much :star_struck:

3 Likes

Hi, @JoannaW , I hope you’re doing well :blush: Lately I’ve been trying to complete my profile and doing that I saw the “certificates” category in blank so I’d like to know how to fill it or if I can’t fill it myself. I completed the “Introduction to humanitarian translation” course a month ago.
Thank you in advance

2 Likes

Hi @Fernanda1 - great question! You can add your own certificates here, but it’s completely up to you if you want to add them :slight_smile:

If you would like to add the Introduction Course certificate to your profile, we will count this as two extra hours if you need your contributed hours confirmed :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

Thank you @JoannaW yes, I’d like to add it

2 Likes

Hi @JoannaW

after submitting today’s last translation, I have reached 40,000 words donated to TWB.
May I ask for the recommendations?

Thanks in advance :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @Alex9, absolutely! Congratulations on reaching this threshold :heart_eyes:

Our Senior Community Officer, Ambra will put them together for you in the following days :sunny:

2 Likes

Hi @Silvia_Mauri

Thank you so much :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @israa-jamil,
thank you! I am pinning our kind @Silvia_Mauri.
I hope this helps.
:star:

3 Likes

@JoannaW how would I go on to add the introduction course certificate to my profile
thanks

2 Likes