Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for the TWB Community

Please, may you assist me with how to contact or any contact details of the site administrator. I am having difficulties signing in on moodle, for the humanitarian course. It says ‘an email should have been sent to confirm registration’, but I have not received any even in my spam folder.

Thank you

Hello @nikiwethole :slight_smile:
My colleague @JoannaW should be able to assist you with this.

1 Like

Thank you so much @_carolina

1 Like

Hi @nikiwethole, thanks for your message! I have sent you an email from translators@translatorswithoutborders.org with the confirmation link. Let us know if you don’t receive this email :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @JoannaW.

Thank you so much. I confirm to have received the link!

1 Like

hi Joanna,
i have done the the introduction course as well but i couldn’t get the certificate, i appreciate your in put in advance

1 Like

Hi @rhalsolomon, thanks for taking the course! It looks like you still need to finish the course and take the quiz at the end :wink: After that, you should receive the certificate.
Let us know if you have any issues or questions :star2:

1 Like

I have finished the second section of the course and already feel inspired. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @shahinaz_anis :blush:
It’s heartwarming to read that the course inspired you and engaged you :dizzy:

I am done with exam and I did pass but I dont know where to post the certificate

2 Likes

Hello @Ala_Messaoudi :blush:
And well done for completing the course :tada:
If you wish, you can upload the certificate in your profile on Kató Platform.

1 Like

Hi everyone,

This course “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation” is just amazing. I find it very informative and interesting. I got my certificate.
Thank you very much.

Happy to be part of this community!

1 Like

@Hadir_Adel

Congratulation :innocent:

Kind
Regards
1 Like

@serhanb Thank you :grinning:

2 Likes

Hello,

Can someone help me, please?
How can I get the certificate Course “Introduction to Humanitarian Translation for Kató Translators”?

Best regards,

Rosileuda Menezes

1 Like

Hi @Rosileuda,
are you sure you managed to get enrolled to the course? At the start of this thread there are all the information about how to follow the course, how to get enrolled and receive the certificate. Anyway, it is not easy, I know. If you mange to follow all the instructions, the certificate will be sent to you by e-mail. I hope this helps.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Dear,

I am truly sorry. I didn’t know how to explainwhat happended. Actually, I already did the course, I just don’t know where I put the certificate that I1ve received. I would like to know where on the website I can request a new copy of the certificate.

Many thanks for your attention.

Best regards,

Rosileuda Menezes.

1 Like

So, we must tag @JoannaW. She will certainly be able to assist you. L

1 Like

Hi @Rosileuda thanks for the message :blush: I’ve just sent you an email with the certificate.

Thanks for the tag @faretto5!

2 Likes

Good morning all ! I am new to this large community, I took the course but I am having difficulty finalizing to obtain my certificate.

1 Like