Unable to open a translation task on Phrase TMS

Hello there!

I’ve just claimed my first task on TWB, and I’m facing an old problem that says “Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator”. Would anyone help me solving it?

Thank you in advance!

Cecília.

@Christian1 for your kind assistance!
Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @Cecilia_Alves

Thank you for your message.

Could you please let me know if you are still facing this issue or it is solved. Thank you.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Christian

Hi @Christian1,

Thanks for your response. No, I’m still not able to open Phrase. I’ve already tried three different browsers, but nothing has changed.

Could you please check if there’s any bug around or some problem with my account? I’m afraid I’ll have to unclaim the task if the issue is not solved in time before the deadline expires, which is a pity as the task is interesting and it’s my first experience translating here.

Thanks!

P.S.: Please note I’m only able to send replies once a day on this forum as it says I’m a new user (?!).

@Christian1 for your kind reference!
Thanks a lot!

Hello @Cecilia_Alves

I will ask our tech team to double check this and address the issue accordingly.

Regarding the deadline, no worries, I will be happy to extend it once the issue is fixed.

Thank you for your patience while we try to solve this.

Best regards,
Christian

Thank you @Christian1 for your prompt response.

Hello @Cecilia_Alves

I have replied to you in another forum topic.

Thanks a lot!

Hello @Christian1,

Thanks for your reply. I’m now able to access Phrase after being helped by Manuel.

If possible, please extend the deadline in 2 days to compensate on the time taken to fix the issue.

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards.

Thank you so much @Christian1 for your support here!

Hello @Cecilia_Alves

Glad to hear that the issue has been fixed. I have extended the deadline accordingly.

Please let me know in case of any questions.

Best regards,
Christian

Thanks a lot @Christian1 , @ahmad.konainah1 and @Manuel for your help!

Kind regards.

Hi,

I am also facing this same issue. How were you able to resolve it? Mine says “requested resource not found” whenever I try to go on to Phrase TMS.

All best,
Leo

@samira.translate for your kind reference!
Thanks a lot!

Hi Cecilia, do you still face the same problem with the number of messages you can add on the forum each day? I think now that you have visited several days and sent a few messages, you have reached a new level of Discourse (provider for this forum) and you should be able to send at least 5 messages per day. In case you see something unusual, please reach out to us (also via email, translators@translatorswithoutborders.org)

Hi @ambra,

Thanks for asking! As I’ve been promoted by earning some badges, the restriction has apparently been removed. :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Regards.

1 Like