Unable to access video for my current task

I am fairly new here.
I am currently working on a task where it says " I recorded to show you how it works and all the steps you should follow to ensure quality before you mark the task as complete. "
However, I am unable to access the video
(Example QA-fr_fr-en_gb-T.mxliff - Editor for Web.webm - Google Drive)%C2%A0is) a short video

I get the message " “Sorry, unable to open the file at this time.
Please check the address and try again.”

Can someone help with this?

Hi @Chantal and thank you for reaching out!

I don’t see any tasks in progress in your profile :thinking: Hope that everything worked fine for you in the end :innocent:

For your future tasks, kindly leave your messages in the forum thread associated with your task so we can answer your questions faster :running_woman: when you refer to the task description, you’ll find in the last line the relevant thread :arrow_down_small:

Please let us know if you need any further assistance :dizzy:

Good morning dear Aya,
Thank you for being so kind and addressing my concern.
Strangely, the link that brought the video is working this morning. Why it did not work yesterday is a mystery. :roll_eyes:
However, it has no sound. I wonder why?
As far as leaving the message in the forum thread associated with my current task, that’s my mistake. I went to the thread but did not see a place to start a new topic.
I will try to do better the next time. Still learning…
Have a great day! :blush:

I’m not sure why the video didn’t work before, it’s indeed working fine now :thinking: but as you rightly said, there is no sound in the video, and I believe that it was actually recorded without a sound. However, if anything is nuclear to you, please let me know :innocent:

I’d also suggest that you keep our Translator’s Manual as a reference for you to find all the information you need to know about our workflow :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you need any further assistance :sunflower:

1 Like

Thank you dear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I created a shortcut to the manual so I can visit as needed.