Unable to access Phrase

Hi there!
I’ve just claimed my first task on TWB, but I’m not able to access Phrase, as the system says: “Sorry, we are not able to find a user for you. Please contact your System Administrator.”
Could you please help me? Thank you!

@digrado.mariangela Same here, 24 h now in my case!

1 Like

Hello @Cecilia_Alves and @digrado.mariangela

Thank you for claiming this project, I am sorry to hear you’re facing this issue. It might just be a temporary glitch, as your login with Phrase is directly related to the TWB Platform, so once you claim a task you should be able to access that task in Phrase by following the available links. But if you’re still struggling to login, please click on the Memsource link and then click on the SSO (Single Sign On) button and enter “twb”.

This should help you log in, but in case it doesn’t, please let me know and I will follow up with our tech team asap :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @ahmad.konainah1
Thank you for the advice (Memsource link and SSO), but I’m still unable to access.
I’ve already worked with Phrase and haven’t had any problem, so it is very strange now.
Anyway, I’ve sent an email to our PM and I think they are going to check and fix the problem, otherwise I will unclaim the task and give other people time to translate it before reaching the deadline :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @digrado.mariangela and thank you for getting back to us.

Kindly note that our technical team is working on resolving the issue.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Thanks, @ahmad.konainah1!

1 Like

hi ! @ahmad.konainah1 @MegNyakwakaTWB i have a silly question i dont know if this is the right place to ask

in my actual everyday job whenever i use a CAT tool i always download/save a copy of my translation in case i need to show , compare or decide with my PM , proofreaders etc in a future , e.x sometimes we have vocabulary discrepancies or we missed details so that helps a lot

i was wondering if you have same policy at TWB ?
twb translators are allowed to download/save copies of their translations once task are completed in case they need to clarify or point out sth in future?

i will appreciate you guys guide me clear enough with this

hugs!! :smiling_face:

Hello, let me jump in since Ahmad is going to be away for a few weeks and Meg no longer works with us.

Yes, you should be able and it is allowed to store a copy of your translation in your device. As long as you keep it confidential and don’t share it with others, there’s no problem.

Take care!

Hello, I’m having the same issue. "“Sorry, we were not able to find a user for you. Please contact your system administrator.” How can I fix this?