The Translator's Toolkit

I tried to claim a task but the source file is in unreadable json format. Please clarify.

Hi everyone,

My name is Ludmila Ivo, I am from Brazil. I am graduated in environmental engineer and I want to use my background to start a translator career.

As I am new here I will check foruns, read all the manuals and ask for help when needed.

I hope I can make new conections and learn new things while working here.

Best regards!

Ludmila Ivo

5 Likes

Welcome to our community @ludmilaivo! We’re happy to have you with us :hugs:

1 Like

Really helpful, thanks!

Hello friends, I am new to this platform and I do not know how to start or how the work is going on. Please help, thank you very much, and I wish everyone success

Hi @nesrinalwaisi and welcome to our community! :hugs:

If you are looking for some guidance, you’re in the right thread :wink:

:top: At the top of this page you can find all the links and tutorial you need to start translating with us :smile:

In a nutshell, if you are interested in translating our projects, you have to claim tasks through our platform: here you can find a video showing you how to do that.

To translate our projects you need to use the Phrase TMS platform. The Phrase TMS Editor for Web will open automatically when you click on the green button Translate using Phrase TMS that you find under tasks in your Claimed tasks page. To learn more about translating with Phrase TMS Web Editor, please check out this thread in our forum community. You can also watch this webinar - note that Phrase TMS was previously known as Memsource, but nothing has changed in the way it works.

For further details you read through the resources linked in the comment at the top of our Translator’s Toolkit, where you can find everything you need to know about translating projects with us.

1 Like

Hi, I’ve just joined the community today! I registered the English - Vietnamese pair but there is no choice for Vietnamese in my Target Language filter bar. Hope your team can help!

Hi @tungchinguyen076 and welcome to our community! :hugs:

The availability of tasks varies from time to time, depending on our partners’ needs. We recommend regularly checking the homepage - new tasks can be posted in any minute. If a language does not appear on the dropdown list, it means that there are no tasks for that language at the moment.

If you don’t find tasks when you check the homepage, this is only because no tasks are available at the time you are looking, you might want to check again at a later time :relaxed:

1 Like

How to use this website and how to complete a task or start to work on a task please help

Hi @mayar.mayar2030 and welcome to TWB! We recommend that you check our Manual and Toolkit to take your first steps with TWB as you will find all the information you need there :blush:

Please let us know if you need any assistance! :dizzy:

hello,please help me to start translation because if i try to inter in program they refuse my email and password

Hi @UFITINEMA_PACIFIQUE I’m sorry indeed for the late reply! Could you kindly check if you can log in to the platform using this link?

Hello

My name is Benmaamar Youcef ,i succeded to translate 6.940 words can i calim my certificate of achievement

thank you

Hi everyone can I share your great team I translate Arabic English German Russian

Hello, I am new and really happy for this opportunity to work and acquire some important work experience in a welcoming and positive community. Looking forward to my first task!

4 Likes

Greetings,
can I download TM and Tb from the projects I am working on? If yes, how can I do so?

Kind regards,
Mostafa Nejm

Hi, I claimed a task, but i cannot start. There is no button to start

Hello @dareenalshalabi33 and thank you for writing to us.

May I know if you are still facing this problem, so I can support you further?

Thanks and good luck!

Hello everyone!
I’m somehow new here. And it’s a privilege to be part of this platform. I registered some months ago but I have now decided to be more engaged for more contributions in translation. My pair is English-French. I hope to get any advice from you all on the platform.

Thanks

3 Likes

Hello and thank you for your interest in supporting us! I see that your profile is all set to start with new tasks, and I see there are no English to French tasks available at the moment. But fear not, new tasks can be added any minute and you will receive a notification every day that there is a task matching your language combinations.

1 Like