Target Language Missing

Hi colleagues.

I don’t understand why I cannot see my Target Language on the list. Any Swahili translators, can you?

1 Like

Hi @ombeni,

Welcome in TWB community! :slight_smile:

As far as I know, this means that there are no available tasks in this specific language at the moment!

I hope this helps!

Best regards,
Dalia

3 Likes

Hi @ombeni :wave:

I can confirm what our kind @Dalia1 said; the Swahili language is currently not among the target languages on the homepage because there are no tasks available for it in the meantime :no_entry_sign:

Once there are tasks available in Swahili, you’ll see the language again in the drop-down menu as well as the tasks available for it :back:

Hope this could clear your doubts, if you have any concerns, please feel free to let us know :innocent:

2 Likes

Thank you, Aya. I have been less busy of late, so I was checking for a task available there to help.

Thank you, Dalia. You helped a lot.

1 Like

Hello!

It is a bit of a different question, although it concerns my Source Language text missing. The original document has more text than the left hand side column in Memsource. I’m not sure how to fix this and have the whole source text visible in the system and not just some fragments. Thanks for your help!

Best wishes,

Lidia

1 Like

Hi @adamiaklidka, thank you for working on a project with us :slight_smile:
When you have this kind of questions related to specific tasks, you should write them in the dedicated thread (you find the link on the confirmation email you receive and in the task description page) to get a faster reply and to involve the PM responsible for that task.
The translation project you are working on has been divided into 3 tasks, each assigned to a different translator. You can still view the whole source text for context, but you only need to translate what appears in Phrase. Hope this was helpful :blush: