Read-only

Hi,

Is it possible to access read-only a delivered task?

Thanks.

Lúcia Falcão :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi @Lucia_Falcao,

I think you refer that you’d like to view a task that you had already submitted, if so all you need is to reload the translating page on Memsourse, then click on ‘open’.
And the completed task page will open in read-only, but you can not make any edits on it.

That is all I know, I hope this is helpful! :blush:

Best regards. Lilav.

1 Like

Hi @Lilav_Alarashi, :blush:

Thanks for your answer, but the problem is: how to reload the translated page in Memsource since the entry is through the Kató Platform and the access button disappears after delivering the task? :wink:

Best regards,

Lúcia Falcão

Hi again @Lucia_Falcao, :grin:

I see, what I meant was that you can reload the translating page before you close it, in order to open it in read-only!

Well, have you tried to access the translating page on Memsource, through the search history page in your internet browser, or by the email that you had already received when you claimed the task?
Because I do not think that there is any way to get access to the translating page through Kató Platform after submitting the task.

Otherwise, I will leave it to our kind TWB staff :hibiscus: to correct what I mentioned above, if I am wrong, or to assist you with your question.

Best regards. Lilav.

2 Likes

Hi again @Lilav_Alarashi,

Thank you so much for the tips. I was able to access it through the email received when I claimed the task. Memsource opened the page with the read-only option. So, it worked. :laughing:

Have a great weekend. :sunflower:

Kind regards,

Lúcia Falcão

1 Like

You are most welcome, @Lucia_Falcao! :blossom:

I am glad that it worked :grin:, actually, that is how I used to get access to the translating page with the read-only option on Memsource after I complete and submit the task!

Have a great weekend you, too! :dizzy: :star2:

Best regards. Lilav.

2 Likes

hi all

i was following this thread and i got intrigued :thinking:
were you talking about something similar to “download the original, the preview etc.” options that were available on Kato TM
i was just curious about this
thank you

1 Like

Hi @soke35, :raising_hand_woman:

We were talking about how to reopen the translating page with the read-only option in Memsource after completing and submitting the task, and closing the translating page.
Because the button “Translate/Revise using Memsource” disappears on Kató Platform after submitting the task.

Hope that I could make it clear for you! :grin:

Best regards. Lilav.

2 Likes