QA - Tags and formatting

How to ignore Tags and formatting when they are correct and the QA does not allow it to.
Without this I cannot mark tasks as complete.
Thank you.

4 Likes

Hi @nataliatraductions,

I hope you are doing well!

If you are sure that they are correct, ask your PM to force the completion from his/her end!
It’s just a simple action they do, then you will be able to complete your task easily!

I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Dalia

5 Likes

Hello @nataliatraductions and thanks for reaching out!

As @Dalia1 kindly mentioned, we can help you to force the completion :white_check_mark:

Memsource sometimes detects tag and formatting issues that cannot be ignored even when they aren’t real issues in the target text :confused:

In this case, you can reach out to the Project Manager or Community Interns either via email or by writing a post in the relevant thread, and we mark the task complete from our side :white_check_mark:

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions :star2:

4 Likes

Hello Aya and Dalia.

Thank you for your answers. This issue is recurrent on memsource. I cannot contact the PMs since I do not who they are and how to find them. The tasks I cannot mark as “Complete”are the following ones:

6 Speech E-Mail .docx

4 Introduction to Search Engines_French.pptx

4.07 INEE Gender Training Module_for translation.docx

3.07 INEE Gender Training Module_for translation.docx

Exploring Wikipeda_Portuguese.pptx

Thank you very much for your help.

Take care.

2 Likes

Hi @nataliatraductions :star2:

Thank you for clarifying this to us :orange_heart: Kindly follow up with the little steps left so I can mark the tasks complete for you:

As you’re done with these steps, kindly tag me here so I immediately mark them complete :innocent:

1 Like

Hi Aya:

Thank you for helping.

I followed up the steps and here is the result:

6 Speech E-Mail .docx: confirm the segments 4 and 9, and check the issues left in the QA check to see if they can be corrected or ignored.

QA checks: tags and formatting: no way to ignore

4 Introduction to Search Engines_French.pptx: confirm the segment 93, check the issues left in the QA check to see if they can be corrected or ignored.

4.07 INEE Gender Training Module_for translation.docx: check the issues left in the QA check to see if they can be corrected or ignored.

Everything is OK. Cannot mark as “Complete”

3.07 INEE Gender Training Module_for translation.docx: check the issues left in the QA check to see if they can be corrected or ignored.

Everything is OK. Cannot mark as “Complete”

Exploring Wikipeda_Portuguese.pptx: confirm the segment 51 check the issues left in the QA check to see if they can be corrected or ignored.

Regards.

1 Like

Dear @nataliatraductions

All the tasks are marked complete now. Many thanks for your great contribution :star_struck:

Also, it may be helpful for you to see the threads relevant to your tasks :innocent: the links to the threads are provided in the last line of the task description. Kindly check the example below :arrow_down:

As you click on the the link to the thread, you can either write a post there about the issues you face, or find the email address of the Project Manager to contact them :email:

Hope that I could make it clear for you. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions :orange_heart: :star2:

1 Like

Thank you, Aya.
Here two more tasks I cannot mark as completed:
4.08 INEE Gender Training Module for translation.docx

4 Teacher Wellbeing.docx

1 Like

Hi @nataliatraductions and thank you for reaching out :innocent:

Both tasks are marked complete :white_check_mark: thank you again for working on these tasks :star2:

Hi Aya.
Thank you very much.
Have a nice day.

1 Like