Project Let's Make Pain Visible - Asking for help with translations

I have sent you an email.
Thanks for replying.

Dear TFW members,

Some of you are already contributors to our project (Let’s Make Pain visible; MAPAVI). A project to help individuals who are blind and also have chronic pain.

A while ago, I came here asking for your help, and the response was absolutely amazing. You helped us to translate our survey into several different languages.

I am back again to ask if any of you could help us with the translation to the following languages: Czech, Croatian, Danish, Slovak, Slovenian, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hungarian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Icelandic?

The documents to be translated are 800 words long in total.

If you could help us, please let me know. Please, send me an email to my address: jordi.miro@urv.cat

For those that might be interested on the progress of the project MAPAVI, the response of the community of individuals with blindness and low vision is being of great enthusiasm. As we thought, pain, and particularly chronic pain, is an issue for a significant percentage of them. They have to deal with significant barriers in getting help for their problems. This is what we attempt to change and improve.

It is important to get the translations as this would give the opportunity to all to participate, regardless of language, and receive the help that they need.

Once again, thanks for your interest and help.

Kind regards,

Jordi

1 Like

Hello,
I’m available for English to Greek translation.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Olga

Dear Olga,
Thank you so much for your message and willingness to help.
Would you please be so kind to send me an email to my address: jordi.miro@urv.cat?
Then I could forward you the documents that we need to translate.
Kind regards,
Jordi

Hi,

I’m available for German to Hungarian or English to Hungarian translation.

Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Beatrix

Hello Prof. @Jordi, I can translate into Italian if you need it! Best regards, Dr. Désirée Russo

Dear Beatrix,
Thank you so much for your message and willingness to help.
Would you please be so kind to send me an email to my address: jordi.miro@urv.cat?
Then I could forward you the documents that we need to translate.
Kind regards,
Jordi

Dear Désirée,
Thanks for your offer. We have the survey translated into Italian, there this is not need for any translations at this stage. But the study will surely need additional help in the future. Therefore, I will keep you posted for future needs in relation to this. Would you please send me your email so that I could reach out for help in the future?
If interested in this possibility, please send you email to you my address: jordi.miro@urv.cat
Kind regards,
Jordi

1 Like

Hi Jordi,

I can translate your survey in two languages, Bengali and Spanish. I would consider myself lucky if I get the chance to help you in this project.

Please reach out if any opportunity is here for me.

email: nmarpita1983@gmail.com