Project Let's Make Pain Visible - Asking for help with translations

Yes, we have this one covered. But I am taking advantage of your offer. We will need help in the close future, and I will let oyu know. Thanks for your offering to help.
Kind regards,
Jordi

1 Like

Dear Jordi, I just replied to you via email about the chinese translation:)

Hi, Jordi. Hope you are well.

Is there any available position for English translation into Arabic? Please let me know if there is any.

Hello Jordi,
of course I want to help you in your project, I think that you are doing an amazing work.
All the best
Nouhad Al Mslmany

Dear Jordi,
I have just sent you an email concerning this.
All the best,
Jasmin

Dear Mai Mohammed,
Thanks for your kind offer. At this point were are covered on this particular one.
Kind regards,
Jordi

Dear Nouhad Almslmany,
Would you please send me a message with information about what translations you would like to help with? Please send this to: jordi.miro@urv.cat
Thanks!!
Jordi

1 Like

Dear Jasmin,
Thanks for your interest and help.
Kind regards,
Jordi

1 Like

Hi Jordi,
I have just sent you an email. :slight_smile:
Suzanne.

1 Like

thanks, I will respond right away!
Jordi

Hello Jordi,

I would be glad to offer my help. I am able to translate from English into Polish.
I will email you at jordi.miro@urv.cat.

Warm regards,
Maria

Hello Maria,
This is wonderful news. Thank you so much!
Looking forward your email to share additional information.
Kind regards,
Jordi

Hi Jordi,

This is an amazing project. I would like to help and do the French translation.

Thank you

Sandrine

Hi @Jordi

I am available for English to Malagasy.

Thank you!

Dear Mario,
Thanks for your generous offer. Would you please send me a message to jordi.miro@urv.cat so that I can correspond, sending you the questionnaire that needs to be translated?
Kind regards,
Jordi

Dear Sandrine,
Thanks for your willingness to help and generous offer. We have covered the French translation. However, we could certainly use your expertise and help in the next phase of the study (which will also require some translation). Therefore, I beg you to send me a message to jordi.miro@urv.cat so that I can have your address handy when needed. I may ask for your help in the next future.
Kind regards,
Jordi

Hi Jordi, I don’t know if your project is now closed - but if not, I will be pleased to help. I can translate and also revise from English to French. Please let me know. Regards Véronique

Dear Veronique,
The project is still open. It is alive and developing well. We are in need of additional translations. However, we have the English and French versions covered. However, there are other phases in which we’ll need help, for sure. If you were interested in participating in those, please let me know. I beg you to send me an email to my address: jordi.miro@urv.cat
Thanks for your interest and help!!
Kind regards,
Jordi

Hi Jordi, are there any opining vacancies for English - Arabic Translator?
Thanks.

Dear maim9172,
Thanks for asking. We have the English and Arabic versions covered. However, as mentioned in previous responses, there are other phases in which we’ll need help, for sure. If you were interested in participating in those, please let me know. I beg you to send me an email to my address: jordi.miro@urv.cat
Thanks for your interest and help!!
Kind regards,
Jordi

1 Like