No link in an email or button to start a task revision on TwB platform

Hi I clamed a task ‘3 Anxiety and generalised anxiety disorder’ revision task but there is no button on the TwB platform to start revision neither a link in the email. Could you help, please? Thanks

Hi @Julita! First of all, thank you for claiming this task :blush:
The button to start the revision is not there yet because the translation is still in progress. It shall be done by March 21 at 00.00. As soon as the translators complete it, you will receive an email and the button will appear in your “claimed task” section and you’ll be able to start revising :smile:

Thanks everyone for your help.
Best regards,
Julita

2 Likes

Hello, I’m new to this platform. I found this threat that’s from a year ago, but this is the most recent one related to my question. I have the same issue: no link in an email or button to start a task revision on. Although I received an email inviting to join phrase with my user name, there is no link to Phrase in it. For that reason is confusing whether this means that the translator finished or not and that’s why I don’t have a link neither in TWB platform or in the email that I received with my username only. Hope somebody reads this an can answer and help me with it. Thank you.

1 Like

Having the same issue

1 Like

Hello, @Roberto! As Eleonora mentioned above, the revision button becomes available once the translator has completed the task. You should receive an email notification once that happens, but you can also check your Claimed Tasks tab.

1 Like