Memsource mobile log-in

Hello, I read in another forum post that it is possible to use SSO to log-in to Memsource directly. Does anyone know if this is possible with the mobile app of Memsource as well?

Hi @greensoda and welcome to our community! :dizzy:

To answer your questions, Single Sign-On feature recently became available on the mobile application. To log in to your account, you can click on the SSO button within the application, add “twb” as the organisation’s name, and log in to your account on Kato Platform so that the application becomes connected to the account and helps you access your claimed tasks.

Do let me know if you need any further assistance :innocent:

Hi Aya,

I just tried logging in using ‘twb’ via SSO on the mobile app and it says “We couldn’t find your domain. Please try again.” Do you know if it’s an issue with Memsource? SSO log in works on the website.

Thank you

I’m sorry that it didn’t work :confused: do you have another account on Memsource that you are already accessing using the application? If this is the case, kindly try deleting the application data and logging in again with the same process above. If it still doesn’t work, please let me know.