Machine translation MT is not offered

Hello everyone

I would like to ask for your help. I do not get suggested machine translation when working on translation projects on Kato platform. As I know, Kato supprts Google and Microsoft translate. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you

Hi @Mohamed8, how are you? I have reached out to @Dona, who is the PM for the projects you’re currently working on, and she will be in touch with you soon regarding translation suggestions on Kató TM. :slight_smile:

In the future, if you ever need to get in touch with a PM with a question about a specific project, you can always find the Kató Community topic for the project by going to your Claimed Tasks on your Kató Platform profile, then clicking “Discuss this task on Kató Community” next to your task.

Thank you for your help @oliviathayer. I would like to add that this problem is not specific to this project, as I don’t get suggested MT for any project that I work on. Besides, I don’t get any suggested TM, be it a fuzzy or exact match, even though there are 4 private TMs.

Hi Mohamed,

How are you? Thank you for sharing your thoughts and insight with us!

We wanted to tell you that for specific projects Kató TM does not use MT and only partner-specific and general TMs on our side. As for the feedback that you can’t see any suggestion, from the TMs within your task, please allow me to check and will get back to you asap.

All the best,
Dona